Chapter 56- A Different Side

Louis' POV

My head was pounding, my face was sore, and I felt weak. I just laid motionless on the floor for awhile and it wasn't until I felt something move underneath me that I realized my head was rested on someone's lap. I slowly blinked my eyes open and I noticed the clock on the wall, it read 11:00. I looked down at my torso to see a small hand rested against it. I slowly turned my head to look at who's lap my head was rested on. It was Amanda. I stared at her for a moment but then she began to stir and she was soon awake. She blinked down at me before a smile suddenly spread across her face.

"Louis, you're okay!" She said happily. She wrapped her arms around me and I slowly wrapped my arms around her.

"What happened?" I asked. My voice was slightly raspy but I didn't feel as weak as before which was a good thing.

"You don't remember?" She asked. When I shook my head she continued. "Niall found out I was pregnant and he got so mad that he beat you up. I made him leave but he must have knocked you out or something."

"That's probably what happened, my head hurts so bad." I groaned.

She simply nodded and helped me up. She kept her arm wrapped around my torso while my hand was wrapped loosely around her shoulders. She got me a glass of water and some pain medicine which I took instantly. I smiled at her but she was already smiling up at me.

"Thank you." I said still smiling.

"You scared me Louis, I was afraid you wouldn't wake up." She said quietly.

"Well don't be afraid anymore because I'm right here, I'm awake." I mumbled pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"I thought you were gone forever, I didn't think I would ever get you back. Don't scare me like that ever again." She said almost whispering.

"I won't, I promise." I mumbled.

She looked back up at me, a smile tugging at her lips. I could see the tears that gathered in her eyes but she didn't let them roll down her cheeks. I smiled at her before I pressed my lips against hers, cupping one of her cheeks with my hands. I pulled away rather quickly just because there was a knock on the door. Amanda looked confused as she let go of me and walked off to the door. I stayed in the kitchen, leaning against the counter sipping my water. I looked down at the floor to see blood on the ground. I then felt my face, wincing slightly. Amanda must have wiped the blood off my face.

"Amanda baby! Long time no see!" I heard a males voice practically yell from the doorway. Why was another person calling Amanda baby?

"Riley, what're you doing here?" Amanda asked. She sounded slightly worried.

I was about to walk out of the kitchen and go over to the door to see who was at the door but I didn't have to because they came into the kitchen. They didn't walk into the kitchen, they stumbled into the kitchen with their arms wrapped around each other in a hug. I felt jealousy and anger begin to bubble up inside of me but I calmed myself down as I remembered how much Amanda hated it when I got jealous. The two sat there hugging in the middle of the room but they finally let go once the guy seemed to notice me.

"Who the hell is this?" He asked looking at me.

"Riley, this is my boyfriend, Louis." Amanda replied. She still sounded nervous.

"Boyfriend eh? How come I've never met him?" Riley asked.

"Because you've been away for almost three years." She replied.

"Amanda, if you don't mind me asking, who is this?" I finally spoke up.

"Oh uh." Amanda started but stopped, her gaze falling to the floor.

"I'm Riley, her brother." He replied.

"Brother? You told me your brother died." I said turning to look at Amanda.

"I know, it was sort of a lie but I wasn't completely lying because my brother did die, not like that though, and it was my other brother." She said quickly, looking up at me as she bit her lip nervously.

"So what happened?" I asked.

"He got drunk and he crashed his car, he died instantly. The police told us the next morning, she was upset obviously, but I went crazy. I ended up leaving that day and I never came back until now." Riley said.

"How old are you?" I asked Riley.

"I'm nineteen, we're twins." Riley replied.

"And the room at the top of the stairs, who's is that?" I asked.

"That's his room." Amanda replied gesturing towards Riley.

"Why didn't you tell me what actually happened?" I asked.

"I am a bit embarrassed by my past I guess." She mumbled a reply.

"Yeah, you told me you didn't like your parents, they weren't the best as in they were abusive." I said.

"They weren't abusive, they were disappointed." She mumbled.

"I don't mean to interrupt but I did come here for something." Riley said and we both turned our attention to him.

"What did you come here for?" She asked.

"I had to show you something and I had a question." Riley replied.

"Alright show me first." Amanda said.

Riley nodded and walked into the living room. I never actually got a good look at Riley until he walked into the living room where there actually was light. He had brown hair that curved upward slightly and he had a bunch of tattoos. He walked to the tv and put in a disc before he sat down next to Amanda, I sat on the other side of her. Riley started the video and it took a while before it finally started.

Amanda was standing with a microphone in front of her with an electric guitar strapped around her. She looked over at one boy on the guitar who must've been Riley and she nodded before she nodded at the other boy on the drums who must've been her other brother. The music began and I smiled, she looked so cute. She had red lips and her hair was dyed black with blue tips and her bangs swept across her forehead, it actually looked really good. The music picked up and the drums began, it was a rock song. She grabbed the stand the microphone was on revealing her arm which was covered in tattoos, she had a sleeve tattoo. "I'm on the train that's pulling the sick and twisted, making the most of the ride before we get arrested, we're all wasted and we're not going home tonight. Covered in black we lack the social graces. Just like an animal we crawl out of our cages, they can't tame us. So if you're one of us get on the bus." She grinned at the camera before she began playing the guitar while singing. "If you're a freak like me wave your flag. If you're a freak like me get off your ass. It's our time now to let it all hang out." The rest of the video continued like that, she was in a rock band with her brothers.

"Wow Amanda, you did a job covering your sleeve tattoo, why did you get rid of it though?" Riley asked but Amanda was just staring at me.

"You weren't supposed to know anything about that." Amanda mumbled to me.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because I was a disgrace, that is so embarrassing, I don't know what was wrong with me." She said quietly.

"Amanda, you weren't a disgrace, you were young and careless. Trust me, I know plenty of people, including me who would have loved to do that and they still would." I said smiling at her.

"I mean it was fun." Amanda mumbled dragging out the word 'fun' slightly, smiling up at me.

"Amanda." Riley mumbled and Amanda turned to look at him. "I still have a question."

"What is it?" She asked.

"I was wondering if you wanted to start the band again." Riley replied.

"I can't Riley." Amanda said.

"Why not?" He asked.

"I have Louis, and my future I have to think about. Brads gone, we don't have a drummer now." She replied.

"Well Louis can come with us. If he plays an instrument or if he can sing he can even preform with us. I found a new drummer but I can never find a singer and guitarist who could replace you, Amanda." Riley said.

Amanda thought for awhile before she shook her head. "I can't Riley, I'm sorry. Those days are over for me, I really need to start thinking about my future, I don't have time for a band anymore."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovelies, I hope you enjoyed the chapter, I know it was kind of weird but I thought I'd show a different side of Amanda. The song that I had in the chapter was Freak Like Me by Halestorm, it's actually my favorite song at the moment. If you want to know what Riley, Amanda's twin brother, looks like you should look up Trevor Wentworth because I based him off of Trevor. Trevor is from a band called Our Last Night, it's an amazing band that you should check out because I love them. I love you, stay beautiful xx