Chapter 52- Bowling And Pizza

Amanda's POV

I wasn't able to sleep at all last night. I spent the whole night staring up at the ceiling. I had put on a tank top and shorts before I got into the bed and luckily Louis had put on boxers. I was too afraid to leave during the night considering Louis had his arm wrapped tightly around me and I didn't want to wake him up. I was afraid he would do something else to me. My gaze fell from the ceiling to Louis as he began to move around slightly, he was waking up. He slowly opened his eyes to look at me. He rubbed his head slightly as he sat up. As soon as he removed his arm from around me I stood up and began to walk out of the room.

"Wait." Louis said causing me to stop. "What happened last night?" He asked.

I was quiet for awhile, just staring down at my feet before I finally spoke. "You stole my virginity." I mumbled quietly.

"I what?" He practically yelled jumping out of bed and walking over to me. He stood in front of me and lifted my chin with his finger so I would look at him but I avoided eye contact.

"Can you please just leave?" I asked. My voice was quiet considering I was choking back tears that were threatening to spill from my eyes.

"Amanda, I am so sorry, I-" He started but stopped, he was unsure of what to say.

"Can you just leave?" I asked quietly looking up at him, a single tear rolling down my cheek.

He reached up his hand to wipe my tear away with his thumb but I pushed away his hand. His eyes softened as he dropped his hand back down to his side.

"Amanda, I'm so sorry." He said quietly, biting his lower lip as he looked down at me.

"Louis, just leave, please." I said quietly looking back down at my feet as I shut my eyes tightly still choking back tears.

"Amanda I-" He started but was cut off by a knock at the door.

I pushed past him and ran down the stairs to the front door before I pulled it open revealing Niall standing there. Louis had followed me down the stairs and was now standing behind me. I wrapped my arms around Niall tightly as he hugged me back, my head rested on his shoulder. I had texted Niall earlier to come pick me up because I just needed to spend time with him and Harry, I needed to get my mind off things.

I pulled away from Niall and said, "give me a minute to get ready."

He nodded before I ran back upstairs to get ready. Louis had followed me once again, I didn't understand why he was following me. I picked his sweatshirt up off the ground and handed it to him.

"Have your sweatshirt back." I said quietly but he didn't take it.

"Amanda, please, I'm so sorry." His voice was shaky, I could tell he was about to start crying.

"I don't want it." I said. I turned to face him, taking his hands and dropping the sweatshirt in it before I closed his hands around it. "Keep it."

I pushed Louis out of the room before I locked it. I changed into a floral tank top, light washed ripped skinny jeans, and I had a grey unzipped jumper on top. I quickly did my makeup and my hair before I pulled on my maroon beanie over my wavy hair. I walked back out of the room to see Louis staring at me.

"Amanda, you're so beautiful." He said quietly. I usually would have blushed at that but I didn't.

"Louis, just leave, I'll talk to you later." I said. I probably wouldn't talk to him later but I just wanted him to leave.

Louis nodded simply before he walked down the stairs, I was following close behind him. He walked outside after mumbling another sorry to me. I watched him walk down the driveway before I turned my attention to Niall.

"Are you ready to go bowling?" He asked and I nodded.

Niall walked with me outside before I slipped into the back of the car considering Harry was already sitting in the front seat. He already looked a lot better even though it had only been a day since I last saw him.

"Hey sugar plum." He said looking back at me with a smile.

I laughed slightly but it wasn't a real laugh, it was a forced laugh. I wasn't in a good mood at all, I was sad, I was mad, I was just upset and I didn't know what to do. Luckily neither Harry nor Niall realized it was a fake laugh. It would have been awful for me to explain to then why I was upset.

Niall pulled out of the driveway and started driving down the road, we were going in the opposite direction Louis was walking. I bit my lower lip as I looked out the window at the passing scenery. The car was now silent, nobody said anything which I actually liked. The silence wasn't awkward, it was just a silence that nobody really cared about enveloping us. The drive to the bowling alley wasn't long, it was actually really short. It took about ten minutes to get there. Niall parked the car in the almost empty parking lot and we all got out. Harry smiled at me as we walked around the side of the car to join Niall.

We walked inside the bowling alley and we exchanged our shoes for bowling shoes and we bought an alley to use for one game. The three of us walked over and we decided the order would just be completely random; Me, Harry, Niall. I grabbed one of the lighter bowling balls and rolled it down the lane almost instantly getting a gutter ball. I blushed out of embarrassment, I was terrible at bowling, I just sucked at it. I grabbed another ball and rolled it down the alley but this time I knocked down three pins. I sat down near Niall who was just smiling at me, we all knew we sucked but we didn't care. We played for awhile until the game finally ended. All of the scores were terrible but they were pretty close. Harry won, I came in second, and Niall came in last.

"You guys want to go get pizza or something?" Niall asked as we walked back out to his car.

"I don't care." Harry replied.

"Sure, lets go." I said smiling at them slightly.

We all got back into Niall's car and considering the pizza place was only a few blocks over the ride was extremely short. Once we got inside and sat down at one of the corner booths we decided we would just get a cheese pizza considering I didn't like pepperoni at all. Niall ordered for us and Harry just kept making faces at me the whole time causing me to smile but I wouldn't laugh.

"Is something wrong?" Harry finally asked raising his eyebrow at me.

I looked down at my hands rested in my lap almost instantly, I was hoping they wouldn't say anything, I was hoping they wouldn't notice something was wrong.

"Amanda, what's wrong?" Niall asked.

I looked up and they were both staring at me by now. I opened my mouth to speak but I shut it again considering no words were coming out. My breathing was now shaky and the two boys seemed to notice it as well.

"You can tell us anything." Niall said.

"Yeah, come on Amanda, just tell us, we're your best friends, we're supposed to help you when something's wrong." Harry added.

"Well, you can't really help me with this one." I mumbled quietly.

"Just tell us Amanda." Harry said.

"Last night Louis was drunk and he, he, he stole my virginity." I mumble quietly.

"He what?" Niall practically screamed. Harry's jaw had just dropped and he was just staring at me.

"Niall, stop." I said quietly, tears threatening to spill from my eyes again.

"I can't believe he would do this to you." Niall said angrily.

"H-he was drunk." I mumbled.

"I shouldn't have let you gone home." Niall said.

"It's not your fault Niall, you didn't know." I mumbled.

The two boys just looked at me as I looked back down at the hands rested in my lap. The pizza came and was set down on the table but nobody took a piece, nobody even looked at it, not even Niall who seemed to eat everything he possibly could.

"I am going to kill that fucking asshole!" Niall yelled angrily standing up as he walked out of the building to his car.

Harry and I stood up quickly, chasing Niall towards his car.

"Niall, stop!" I yelled tugging on his shirt trying to get him to stop.

"Where the hell is that bastard?" Niall asked through clenched teeth as he turned to look at me.

"Niall, please don't, just stop." I said quietly, a few tears rolling down my cheeks. This situation was bad enough, if Niall did anything it would just make it worse.