Chapter 2- The Knock

AMANDA'S POV

I slowly woke up with a small groan. I opened my eyes to find myself curled up on the floor with a blanket draped over myself. I glanced around, I had no idea where I was. I stood up quickly and walked to the door. I tried to open it but it was locked, that's when I remembered the night before.

I stumbled into the doorway of rooms as I looked for the kitchen. I finally found it and looked through all the cabinets. I finally found the cups and had to stand on my tippy toes to reach them. I grabbed one and shut the cabinet quietly, I didn't want the boy to wake up. I walked to the sink with the cup and filled it with water.

After I drank all the water I put the dish in the sink. I looked at the time, it was about 10:00 in the morning. I looked down at my feet as I walked towards the doorway. I hit the ground after walking straight into something hard.

"Fucking wall." I said angrily as I stood back up.

I brushed myself off as the boy walked into the kitchen. "Can you be any louder?"

"I could be." I said still angry as I walked out the door.

"Don't talk to me like that." He growled pulling me back into the kitchen by my arm.

"I-I'm sorry." I whispered looking at my feet again.

With that, he pushed me out of the room. I walked into the hall again and sat down in front of the door. He poked his head out of the kitchen doorway.

"You can sit in the living room if you want." He said making his way towards me.

I shook my head slightly not wanting to speak. I felt his arms wrap around me and lift me off the ground effortless. I could feel his muscles. I tensed up, I was terrified. He chuckled deeply as he felt my body tense up, I think he enjoyed when he intimidated me.

Just then a knock was heard on the door. The boy's eyes widened as he heard the knock. He looked down at me as I looked up at me. His tanned skin was now pale. His eyes were wide, with fear? He sprinted up the stairs and set me down on a bed, I figured this was his bedroom.

"Stay quiet, I'll be back to get you in a few minutes." He said before shutting the door and running back downstairs.

LOUIS' POV

"Stay quiet, I'll be back to get you in a few minutes." I told her before shutting the door and running back downstairs.

I took a deep breath before opening the door. In front of me stood a man I had never seen before. The man had dark brown hair with hints of grey in it. He had big black eyes that stated straight at me. The man was tall, he had to be at least six feet. He was quite pale and muscular.

"Hello." The man said. "I'm looking for a girl by the name Amanda York."

"I'm sorry, I don't know an Amanda York." I lied. I didn't ask Amanda for her name, but I knew it, for "special" reasons.

"We last saw Amanda in this house." The man replied.

"No, you must have the wrong house, no Amanda is in this house." I said.

I tried to shut the door, but the man stuck his foot in the way. He pushed the door back open. With a small sigh I pushed on the door until it finally shut. I quickly locked it and I heard the man'a loud boots stomp along the path as he left.

I made sure the door was locked before running up the stairs. I unlocked the door to see Amanda with her phone pressed up against her ear.

"No, I'm not." She said almost in tears, I could tell she was choking on her words.

I was so stupid, I didn't understand why I hadn't taken her phone already. I creeped up behind her and grabbed her phone. A gasp escaped her mouth as I ended the call and slipped her phone in my pocket. She just looked at me with wide eyes.

"Who did you call?" I asked standing a few inches in front of her.

"Oh, um, just a friend." She replied shakily.

"And what did you tell this friend?" I asked raising my voice slightly.

"None of your buisness!" She shouted, but instantly covered her mouth in fear.

"You shouldn't have done that." I said glaring at her.

I pushed her against the wall causing her to hit her head, hard. It reminded me of what I did to that man that was kissing her in the alley. The only thing that was different now, was this girl was crying.

I instantly felt bad, but she pissed me off. I returned to my angry state. I slowly sat down next to her. I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her closer to me. I kissed her forehead softly as she cried. She looked up at me, her eyes were red and puffy from crying.

"Can I p-please take a shower?" She asked nervously.

I nodded in response as I stood up. I picked her up and set her on her feet. I grabbed a random shirt and a pair of sweatpants before I led her to the bathroom. I handed her the clothes before walking out of the room leaving her alone.