Chapter 4- Breakfast

AMANDA'S POV

We walked downstairs and into the kitchen. The boy looked through his cabinets for food as I stood in the doorway watching him. He was actually really handsome, but he was intimidating. His right eyes was a dark purple and slightly swollen, he really got punched hard when he saved me.

"I never got your name." I said still watching him.

"Louis, Louis Tomlinson." He replied looking at me now.

"Okay, I'm Amanda." I introduced myself with a small smile as I tried to be polite.

"I know." He said plainly. "Amanda York."

"H-how do y-you k-know my n-name?" I stuttered nervously.

"For reasons that'll take too long to explain." He replied nonchalantly.

"I don't have anything, let's just go out." He said walking towards me.

He grabbed my hand and led me towards the door. He unlocked it and pushed it open. The warm air hit my face and it felt nice. He led me to his car never letting go of my hand. He opened the passenger side door for me and helped me in. He then jogged around the front of the car and got in the drivers seat.

As soon as he got in he grabbed my hand again, he knew I would run away the first second I had the chance to. He started the car and backed out of the driveway. I looked out the window at the changing scenery as he drove down the road. I could feel him glance at me every few minutes, I could just feel his eyes on me. I tried to ignore it as best as I could, but it was making me uncomfortable, I hated when people watched me.

I heard him chuckle deeply, he must've realized how uncomfortable I was. He squeezed my hand causing me to look at him. On his face sat a smirk. His smirk was actually really cute, no, Amanda stop, he isn't cute, he's a murderer. I turned away quickly so I wouldn't have to look at him, I can't think he is cute, can I? He kidnapped me after all.

LOUIS' POV

I finally pulled up to a small breakfast place called The Little Bean. I quickly got out and helped Amanda out. We walked inside, only a few boys were there. We sat down and Amanda seemed nervous for some reason. I looked at her trying to figure out what was wrong. She smiled at me, I could tell it was a fake smile though.

The waitress came and took our orders. Amanda seemed to be getting more nervous by the second. I watched as the group of guys got up, there was only three of them. I thought they were leaving, but they walked right past the door and towards us. I looked at Amanda, she was watching them with wide eyes. No one intimidates Amanda but me!

"Eli, go away." Amanda spoke quietly, she was frightened.

"It's Elliot to you, bitch." The first boy spoke. He pushed Amanda by her shoulders causing her chair to tip backwards.

I was instantly out of my chair and by her side helping her off the ground.

"What's this? Does Amanda have a new boyfriend?" Elliot said with a smirk.

"Actually, I don't." She replied softly.

"Shut up slut." The second boy said.

That was it. They made me pissed. I pushed Amanda behind me lightly so she wouldn't fall. I shoved Elliot causing him to fall into a table. The second boy tried to punch me in the face, but I kneed him in the gut before he could. He clutched his stomach as he fell to the ground in pain. The third boy had run off by now. The second boy got up slowly and ran out the door clutching his stomach.

I walked to Elliot who was getting off the table now. He threw a punch at my face, but I dodged it. I shoved him against the table again. I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and picked him up off the table. I threw him against the wall before he slumped to the ground. I walked over to him and crouched down as I punched him repeatedly in the face.

I felt two small arms snake around my arm as I punched the now unconscious Elliot. I slowly stopped and turned to see a glossy-eyed Amanda, she had been crying.

"You're going to kill him, stop." She whispered as she cried quietly.

I hadn't even realized she had been trying to get me to stop, I didn't want anyone hurting Amanda. I stood up and went to hug her, but she moved to the side. She was scared of me.

"Please love." I whispered as I tried to hug her again, but she moved just like the first time.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. I tried to hug her, but she moved again.

"God dammit Amanda! I said I was fucking sorry!" I shouted angrily.

I heard her whimper. I was trying to get her to trust me and not be scared, but it hadn't helped that I just yelled at her. I tried to hug her again, and this time she didn't move. I held her close to me as she cried into my shoulder. I stroked her hair as I whispered things into her ear trying to calm her down.