Chapter 26- Another Knock

AMANDA'S POV

I woke up with a small yawn. Louis had his arms wrapped around me, I was laying with my back pressed against him on the couch. I tried to move out of his grip but his arm tightened around me holding me closer. A small whimper escaped my lips, his grip was pretty strong and it hurt.

"Sorry love, I just didn't want you to leave." He whispered as he loosened his grip slightly but still not enough for me to leave.

I didn't say anything I just kind of laid there with my eyes closed. When he finally loosened his grip around me I stood up. I looked down at him with a smile. He was sleeping again. His hair was messy and covered most of his forehead while some of it was spread across the pillow he had his head rested on. His pink lips were parted open slightly. His chest rose and fell as he breathed steadily. He truly was adorable. I didn't realize how long I was standing there until he started moving in his sleep, he was about to wake up. I saw him move his arms around, he was looking for me. A loud moan escaped his lips when he didn't find me. I tried to hold back my giggle but it didn't really work much. A smile tugged at his lips as he heard me. He didn't open his eyes though he just smiled.

I walked out of the room with a smile. I went straight into the kitchen to make pancakes. I gathered the ingredients to make the batter. I started to stir the batter around as I hummed a random song quietly.

I dropped the spoon I was mixing with on the floor and stopped humming when Louis suddenly turned me around. I blinked up at Louis as he suddenly pressed his lips against mine. My eyes slowly fluttered closed as I kissed him. He had me pinned to the counter, his hands on either side of me. I had now wrapped my arms around his torso as he kissed me. The kiss started out soft and sweet but it began to get more heated as Louis began to swipe his tongue on my lower lip, asking for access. As soon as I denied he pulled away from the kiss but he didn't let me out of his grip. He glared down at me for a moment before he smashed his lips into mine again. He asked for access yet again and I denied him access for the second time. This time I could tell he was pissed. He pulled away yet again and glared down at me. I saw him raise his hand and my eyes widened but he didn't care, he slapped me across the face anyways. I whimpered quietly as his hand made contact with my cheek.

"You fucking bitch." He growled, his eyes burned into mine.

"Louis, I just met you and-" I started.

"Save it bitch, I don't want to hear your fucking excuses." He growled cutting me off from finishing my sentence.

He let go of me and turned around before he exited the room angrily. I watched him as he walked away. Even after he was gone I stared at the doorway he had exited. Tears had started to gather in my eyes as I held my cheek. I wish Louis would just learn to control his anger because when he hit me, it hurt.

I turned my attention back to the batter I was mixing before. I grabbed a new spoon to mix with after I put the old spoon into the sink. I began mixing the batter again as I thought about what I should do about Louis and his anger problems.

I quickly looked away from the bowl I was mixing the batter in when I heard a knock at the front door. When Louis didn't open it I walked to the door and pulled it open. On the porch stood two men in black suits. The men were muscular and tall, they looked like they could be bodyguards.

"Excuse me miss but who are you?" The first one spoke.

"I'm Amanda and who might you be?" I asked.

"Alright Amanda, is Louis home?" He asked completely ignoring my question.

"What happened to your cheek?" The second man asked before I could answer the first man's question.

"Nothing happened." I replied.

"Something did happen ma'am, what caused your cheek to turn bright red?" The man asked.

"I got slapped on accident." I replied quietly, I instantly wished that I had lied.

The two men burst through the doorway, shoving past me. I stumbled backwards into the wall.

"What are you doing?" I asked angrily at the two men who now stood in the house.

The two men didn't answer they just went upstairs. I stayed where I was as I watched them silently. When the two disappeared I slowly walked back into the kitchen, I didn't want to mess with them considering they could definitely beat me. I began stirring the batter once again. I jumped when a loud shout pierced the quiet morning air. The spoon fell to the floor with a small thud. I whipped around and ran out of the kitchen. The two men were holding Louis tightly. One was holding one of his arms while the other one was holding his other arm.

"What the hell are you doing? Put me down!" He yelled at them as he struggled against their tight grip.

"Sir, you're under arrest." The first man said as he dragged the angered Louis out of the house.