Chapter 133

New Arc startu !!!

__________________

Chapter 133

__________________

The week after they came back from Italy, Reborn called everyone to gather at the park for training and exercising because he thought Tsuna was really weak, which was really true "Yosh ! Is everyone here ?" Reborn said "Onee-san didn't come yet" Kyoko said "oh ! There she is !" Haru pointed "Yo" Kyokai approached them "why were you late !?" Gokudera said "I was distracted by a dog" Kyokai said "you and your stupid dog obsession !! You made Judaime wait !!" Gokudera popped a vein.

Ryohei blushed at he stared at what was Kyokai wearing, a small sized white hoodie with her sleeves rolled up, showing her bracelet and hand watch, grey sweat pants rolled up till her calves, and grey and white running sneakers "like I care if he waited, the dog was adorable" Kyokai told Gokudera as she wore her earphones "Kyokai is the one who's adorable here !!" Ryohei thought while blushing.

"Ah Kyo-chan !! You tied your hair !?" Haru gasped in shocked "oh yes, it got longer and I didn't have time to cut this morning" Kyokai rubbed the back of her head "don't !!" The girls said "it looks cute !!" Kyoko said "c-can I braide it for you one day ?" Chrome asked shyly "um sure, I guess" Kyokai mumbled.

Ryohei flinched when she looked at him, he quickly looked away "why would you braid your hair !!? I-I mean Hibari won't even like it to the Extreme !!" He mattered "Onii-chan !!" Kyoko said "that's kind of mean to say Onii-san" Tsuna said "I'm just saying the truth to the Extreme !!" Ryohei said "no, he's right" Kyokai said "so maybe I should just cut it" she touched her bang.

That kind of made Ryohei feel guilty, he didn't mean to say that he just thought she would look cute and attract unneeded men. Kyokai looked around and frowned "where's Aniki ?" She asked "he said he'll come" Haru said "I called him, but he didn't answer" Yamamoto said "hmm" Kyokai thought for a while.

They flinched the sound of the gun shooting "it doesn't matter, let's start training !!" Reborn said. They started do basic exercising, squats, jogging, jumping jacks, and push ups. They watched shocked and awe as Ryohei started to do a hundred push ups with one hand,

Each paired to do sit ups, Ryohei held Kyokai's ankles as she counted how many sit ups she could do "say where's Hibari ?" Ryohei forced himself to ask "he didn't want to come so I didn't force him" she said "so what are you doing tonight ?" He said "I don't know, but I was having a walk with Kyoya after going back" she said, his eyes sadden "I see, a date with him" he thoughts.

Reborn suddenly landed on Kyokai's head as she sat up "can you help Tsuna with sit ups, Kyokai ? I think your the only one who can explain to him more sense" he said, they looked at where Tsuna was trying to exercise.

Gokudera had a board out of nowhere explaining how to do sit ups, but the explanation was too hard for Tsuna, Yamamoto was making weird noises like 'woop' and 'posh', Haru was dressed up as a chair, literary, while doing squats, and Kyoko was cheering. Poor Tsuna was in gloomy area in the middle.

"I guess he needs help" Kyokai told Reborn and got up "eh ?" They blinked as Kyokai knelt in front of Tsuna "Itai !" Tsuna winced as Kyokai gently chopped his head "so first you need to lie on your back with your knees bent and you feet flat on the floor" she said "a-ah !" He nodded and lie on the grass.

"Place your finger tips behind your ears like this" she placed her fingers behind her ears, and he did the same "pull your shoulder blades back so your elbows are out to the side" she continued "brace your abs and then raise your body up towards your knees, shoulders should be lifted of the floor" she said "are you getting it so far ?" She asked, he shakily nodded.