Chapter 1

A/n: thanks for deciding to read my story loves , hope you enjoy . -s

Two 18 year olds walk into a airport what do you get ? A trip to London.

Myself and my bestfriend/roommate El are going on vacation to London, England . Because New York gets boring if you've lived there your whole life , right ?

"This is gonna be the trip of a fucking life time " El swears .

"Hey watch that mouth!" I point at her and we both break into laughter .

" no seriously Beth , we are gonna be staying in a ocean view house in London , clouded by hot guys and its all gonna be fun and games , hooking up every night with a different guy . Partying all day everyday . We're gonna be reckless !" She shouts as we take out seat on the large airplane .

"Speak for yourself babe , I for one don't plan on coming back with an STD or a little child , for that matter . " I laugh at her and she give me a death glare .

I pull out my phone to text my dad .

Me : about to take of daddy , will miss you tons !! xx

Dad : be safe baby girl ! Miss you more .

I smile at the text before putting my phone away and looking over at El , who is about to mush me with being a daddy's girl!

"Aww , if your gonna miss your daddy that much , just stay" she laughs at her not so funny remark .

I flip her off and get out my headphones and plug in , to my very good surprise , The Beetles are playing .

* hey Jude , don't let me down take a sad song and -- * the song goes on and I soon zone out into my world of sleep .

"I don't know what's more surprising , that you sing in your sleep or that you slept for EIGHT FUCKING HOURS " scream El as I wake up to her face dangoursly close to mine .

"Well what a lovely way to wake me " I said yawning and rubbing sleep of my eyes .

"Can you believe we're here ? LONDON FUCKING UK" she once again screams .

"I don't see a need for profanity . But OH MY FUCKING GOD WERE IN FUCKING LONDON" I jump up and yell .

Everyone on the plane seems to be rather annoyed with us , they are all elders who are coming back to UK from NY , but what do we care ?

"Already searching for my hottie for the night ." El says as soon as we step into the London airport .

"Start over there" I say pointing out a very handsome looking guy. He has jet black hair , tall and muscular . And wearing a black leather jacket , black skin tight jeans , white v -neck that suits his muscular body just right and black leather boots. Even though I haven't caught a glimpse , his eyes must be a misty black to go along with his perfectly styled hair . Soon enough I find out when her turns and looks right at ... El , of course she is a beauty queen with long brunette hair , sparky whites , curves in all the right places and every guys dream girl .

Her response to his long stare is to wave and flip her beautiful curls . And that must if worked cause mystery hottie was soon walking two steps at a time over to us.

"Hello girls" he says in a thick British accent .

"Hello I'm Ellen and this is Bethany" el says introducing us both .

" American girls yeah . " he smiles and looks over to me .

"Nice to meet you Bethany , lovely name " he says reaching for my small hand and kisses it .

"As for you Ellen " and once again kisses her hand .

She practically melts in his gesture , as do I .

"See you around girls " he says and walks off to leave us both with complete flushed faces .

"DIPS" shouts el which makes mystery boy turn around and smirk at us .

"Bich" I say under my breath.

"LANGUAGE" el shout which makes us both laugh .

As soon as we walk into our 3 month temporarily home , our mouths drop . Every inch of this place is detailed to perfection , the ceilings are high and white with fans in row a three , everything blue and white as if we just enter a sailors home . The large spread consists of 4 bedroom and 3 bathrooms which just one of the bedrooms make 3 of mine and El's apartment . Once you enter you see a large white leather couch looking off to a massive wood burning fireplace with a 57 inch plasma tv hanging right above it . Then on either side of the fireplace there are huge window like doors that open up to our backyard view which is a sparkling blue ocean , and to top it off the balcony wraps around the whole house . For a perfect ocean view anywhere you'd like!

"Oh ... My ... Gosh " we both say at the same time .

"We have neighbors " El points at the lighted house next door .

"Guess so " I say and shrug it off .

I walk to my new room to unpack and get a well needed shower . Within 20 minutes of unpacking I'm totally burned out .

"OMG GUESS WHAT I JUST THOUGHT OF " El jumps in screaming .

"What would that be my lovely Ellen " I tell her .

"What if our neighbor is the hottie from the airport " she says with her eyes wide open .

"Doubt it "

"Let's make a bet then" she smiles wickedly .

"Okay your on , if it isn't you have to sneak in there house and take one of there undergarments , even if its a guy , girl , married couple , celebrity ... Whichever . " I say feeling confident .

" okay and If I win . When I win , you have to run around the beach naked screaming *get your free pussy* " she says laughing .

"Deal" I agree without thinking twice .

"Let's go meet or new neighbors then" she says pulling me out of bed .

Once we reach the house el knocks the door and ...

"I WIN"

A/n : thank you so much if you read this far !! Please vote and comment , will mean alot ! Thank you again . -s