Chapter 30

Liam's POV

I bent down to help them up. I felt bad for bumping into them because it was completely my fault. When I saw them, I noticed they had long, red hair so I knew she was a girl. Her hair reminded me of Samantha's but not brown. Although, something about her hair didn't look right. Almost like it would be a wig. I just shook it off.

I helped her up and when I saw her face, I was absolutely speechless. She is breathtakingly beautiful. Her facial features are flawless. She is absolutely gorgeous.

We both froze and starred at each other, both smiling. I actually got lost in her eyes. Her beautiful brown eyes. She has cute little dimples on the sides of her cheeks and freckles just below her eyes. I don't think I've seen someone so beautiful.

We stood back up after a moment of silence. I decided I needed to introduce myself.

"Hi, I'm Liam." I greeted her. She smiled, showing off her perfectly white teeth.

"It's nice to meet you Liam. I'm Emma." She replied. I smiled even bigger. It was nice to hear her say my name, even though I hear it a thousand times a day from the paparazzi.

"What brings you here if you don't mind me asking." She paused. "I mean, shouldn't you be doing an interview or something?" She joked, causing me to laugh. I now know that she knows who I am and what I do. She knows about One Direction.

"Actually I'm here visiting Niall and Samantha." I paused. "They got into a car accident." I replied slowly. Her smile instantly disappeared.

"Oh I'm so sorry. I didn't know." She apologised.

"It's okay. I know your only joking around." I replied. She forced a half smile. I could tell she still feels bad.

"So how are they?" She asked. I took a deep breath.

"Niall is doing good. He has a broken arm and a couple broken ribs but he's healing really fast. Samantha on the other hand." I paused, trying to keep my composure. "She has some brain damage so she can't remember anything. She also has some stitched in her leg and some broken ribs." I replied. Emma looked so sad.

"I'm so sorry to hear about Samantha. Will she get her memory back?" She asked. I nodded my head.

"Yeah the doctor said she will but we don't know when. I replied. She nodded her head, still sad.

"So what are you here for?" I asked. Her eyes widened.

"I-I um, I'm here because I-I um, volunteer." She said, more like a question than an answer. Something tells me she isn't telling the truth. I was about to ask her something but my phone vibrated again. I was getting a call from Louis. I totally forgot about them!

"Hello?" I asked, answering my phone. I was expecting to get yelled at.

"Where the hell are you!?" He exclaimed. "We've even waiting her for ten minutes! Are you coming?" He asked. I sighed.

"Yeah sorry, I'm coming right now. Bye." I said hanging up. I looked up at Emma who was patiently waiting.

"I'm really sorry but I have to go. Louis, Zayn, and I are supposed to go get something to eat." I paused. "Maybe I can get your number and we can meet up some other time?" I suggested. She looked excited and shocked at the same time. I guess I forgot that she's probably seen me on T.V and listened to the bands music. Maybe she's even a fan.

"Okay! That sounds great!" She exclaimed. She grabbed her phone out of her pocket and handed it to me. I gave her mine and put my information in hers. I got my phone back and noticed she did the same. I also noticed that she put a smiley face beside her name. How adorable is that?