Chapter 21

I woke up, feeling well rested and stress free. I tried to get out of bed and go to the bathroom. Keyword; Tried. When I felt arm around me holding me in place. I tried to get the arm off me, but it only tightened its grip more on me. I turned around to find a sleeping Derek.

He looked so peaceful as he slept. How we talked about things last night and giving each other a chance, was wonderful. I have my mate and he love me. I trailed my hand down his jawline and I felt the sparks across my skin. He groaned and shifted and his hold on me slacked. I didn't want to wake him up, so I took that opportunity to slip out of his hold. I turned back to see if he woke up, he didn't.

I entered the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and did my business. I take a long shower and started to think of all that had happened. How I met Derek, how we responded to one another and how we admitted our feelings to each other. I knew it wouldn't be easy but we'll get through.

I was taken out of my thoughts when I heard a loud growl from outside and I opened the door. Derek was searching crazily all over the room and out in the hall. He didn't see me, because I was peeking through the door. I walked out with a towel around me. I ran out into the hall to stop him.

"Derek!" I called out to him. His head snapped to me and I thought he would get whiplash.

He ran up to me and embraced me in his big muscular arms, almost crushing me.

"Oh, my god, I thought you were taken or something!" Okay, over exaggerate much.

"Relax, I was just in the shower," I slapped his left arm. "Okay? I'm not going anywhere."

"Good," Derek said, as his buried his head in my neck, inhaling my scent. "Mine."

"Yeah, yeah, yours," I giggled.

Boi, he is so possessive, but at least that tells me how much he cares. We spent the whole morning together. Derek told me that he could finish the rest of his paper work by in the afternoon. I cooked us some chocolate-chipped pancakes and he fell in love with them. I couldn't believe that people were making a big fuss over my pancakes. Maybe I am getting good. After breakfast, we sat cuddling together on the cough watching cartoons. I was laughing, while Derek just watched, he sometimes chuckled, but I guess he doesn't want to act childish. I started to wonder what my family was up to.

I haven't heard from them, since my father told me to reject Derek. Which was not going to happen. Yet, a small part of me missed my family. My annoying siblings, my mom and my over-protective father.

I turned my attention to Derek, who looked distant at the moment. He must have been mind-linking with someone. Then he shot up from the cough and growled.

"What? What's wrong?" I questioned him.

"We've got a problem," He answered, walking up to our room.

"What kind of problem?" I asked, following him.

" Allen just alerted me, that a pack has entered into our land, without my permission." He explained.

"Okay? So which pack is it?" I asked another question. He pause and looked at the ground. I was starting to get an un-eased feeling. "Which one is it, Derek?!"

He sighed and dragged his hand across his face. "The Moon Claw pack," he finally revealed.

I felt my heart beat increased, my old pack is here, but why? They must have come to take me and Kim back. This won't turn out well, if that is what they came to do.

"I'm coming with you," I stated in a serious tone.

"No, you're staying until I get back?" He countered.