Chapter 38

Third Person Pov

With all the information they had obtained from Lotta, Derek, his father and other upper ranks began coming up with strategics. Derek even contacted Dimitri and told him to come of to Moon Claw Pack territory on the double, along with some of warriors of his pack as well. Dimitri informed them that he will be arriving soon, with in half a day. As they waited for him to arrive they began the meeting in Alpha Summers' office, with Kim and Lisa present to give their opinions. They were also here because Nyla was like a sister them and they want to see her make out of this, alive. They were going to end this to night and they were going to make sure everyone they love was going to make in out of this, that they swore to that.

"Okay, thanks to the information Lotta provided us with," Derek gestured to the red-headed rogue. "We now know where they keeping my and your Luna."

"Which is where?" asked Lisa, giving a off a confused gesture.

"Here," Her brother pointed at a spot on a map that was spread out on the table. "They hold her in at Crest Falls."

"Their base of operations is behind the waterfall and with all of the mossy smell, it would easily cover up their scent. They were right under our noses." said Alpha Summers.

"Forgive me, Alpha," Allen interjected, catching everyone's attention. "But how can we be so sure that this info is true. I hate to say it but that girl is a rogue, a rogue that worked for Maverick. She could be lead us into a trap."

Randy growled at that accusation of the Beta's and pulled Lotta closer to his chest. He didn't like people talking about his mate like that. She was his other half and would not stand for it.

"Bite your tongue, Lotta is my mate!" yelled Randy. "And even if she was lie I would feel it."

"I am just looking at the possibilities here Randy, and I will remind you of who is the superior one between the two of us!" snarled Allen glaring at Randy daring him to oppose him. Randy saw this and lowered his head in submission and apologized for his actions. "Look, I'm not trying to be the bad guy, and I want to save Nyla too but we came just charge in blindly."

"I hate to say this guys, but Allen has a pointed," said Ryder agreeing with Allen on the matter. "Maybe we should wait revise this a little more."

"We don't have time," said Lotta with frustration.

"What do you mean?" asked Derek

"My brother Declan found out that Maverick an his rogues were planning to attack the day after tomorrow," She explained. "So we don't have time to be cautious."

"So why didn't you disclosed that information to us early, huh?" Allen pressed on.

"Allen, maybe you should-" Kim was cut off.

" No Kim, can't you see, we can't trust her!"

Suddenly, Lotta slammed her hands down the table to make her presence known, and argument ceased. She look very upset and she was glaring daggers at Allen. He didn't know her and he didn't know her life, there is a saying "Don't judge a book by its cover".

"Listen I am not here to cause a problem,I am trying to help you get your Luna back and you are doubting me," She questioned giving Allen a fixed look. "And I was prepared to die when I came here to help you guys for you and my brother. You don't know me okay, none of you do. You didn't have parents and friends ripped away from you by that vile man..."

Not completing he sentence, Lotta broke down in tears. Randy scooped her up and sat her and his lap trying to give some comfort. Everyone sat there in silence wonder who was going to break it.

(Crest Fall)

It been hours since Lotta went on her mission, and she hasn't shown any signs of accomplishment. Declan was starting to worrying, his leg shaking as he sat on the edge of Nyla's bed.

"I don't get it, Lotta should have been back by now." said Declan with his voice laced in concern.

"Well, my brilliant friend... What know?" asked Nyla what for an immediate answer.

Declan saw this and started thinking.

"Then we go with plan "B","

"What's plan "B"?"

"We escape and make a run for your territory," answered Declan looking Nya dead in the eyes. He was serious.

"H-How?! This place is crawling with rogues," Nyla waa now second-guessing herself about her new friend.

"Aww, but you forgot that I have been with them for years," grinned Declan with a knowing look. "So naturally, I would know where the patrol are and when they change."

Well that confirmed that he was still in his right mind. Declan opened the already open cell door  more wide and step out. He looked in all direction, then signaled her that they were all clear.

Hopefully they could escape before anyone noticed. Nyla pushed on forward, hoping she can return to the safe arms of her alpha mate.

That's all I got, just hoped you like it guys. I just trying some new writing techniques and thought I could share it with u guys. So ya! And please vote and comment please! Thx!