Chapter 16

A special shoutout to dezybear234, you are awesome. Everyone else please in enjoy.

Nela's POV:

I did know what to do. Derek was lingering over my body with his eyes still black, meaning his wolf was in full control. Before I could say anything, he crashed his lips into mine. I want to break it but the sparks felt so good. Things got heated very fast.

He bit my lower lip lightly asking for entry. I denied him and he growled. He bit down harder and I moaned. He took advantage of it and his tongue slipped in. He was fighting for dominance, but I fought back. We broke away for air, then Derek started trailing my neck with kisses. I moan when he found my spot and he kiss it and nibbled on it. He began sucking on it and I moaned louder, but I felt some sharp afterwards. Was he planning to mark me?

I wanted to be marked as his, yes, but I wanted it to be done by him, not his wolf. Before it could go any further, I pressed my feet on his chest and pushed him off, making him tumble to the floor. I open my door and ran out with heavy foot steps not far behind. Oh my god, why is this happening?

While I was thinking negative thoughts, I was tackled to the floor. Derek's big arms were around my waist holding me close. I kinda felt safe but at the same time frightened. He lifted me up and pinned me to the wall, putting both my hands above my head.

"You shouldn't have ran, little mate," Derek's wolf growled out in a low angry voice. "Now you need to be punished. You are mine."

"Derek! Let me go! You're hurting me!" I exclaimed with fear. "You don't want to do this."

"Oh, but I do," His wolf said with a evil grin. He picked me up, placing me over his shoulder and carried me away. I pound on his back hard, using all my strength, but he wasn't fazed. He stop abruptly, opening a door, and brought me inside. It looked like his room, wait, it was his room. He dumped me on the bed and quickly got on top of me. He buried his face into me neck and took in my scent.  First I felt feather like kisses on my neck. Then I felt his canines scraping my neck and I was screaming from the pain. Derek licked away the blood and the pain was replaced with pleasure. How could he? How could he mark me by force? That is the most unforgivable thing someone could ever do. My eyes were starting to feel heavy and darkness coming over me.

"How could you?" I asked Derek weakly.

"Mine! You are mine, now and forever more," That was the last thing I heard from him, before I drifted away in slumber.

Derek's POV:

After she ran away from me, I felt like going after her but I already said enough. I hurt her again, but I still love her, even if she doesn't know it. I walked back to the field and Allen came up to me.

"Hey man, that was some surprise we just got, huh?" He asked me and I just nodded. "I didn't know Nyla and the new guy, Ryder, were white wolves. Speaking of Nyla, where is she?"

"She... went back to the house she was feeling tired," I lied, I didn't want Allen lecturing me on how to treat my mate.

"Oh well, Kim and I are going on a date," Allen explained. "We might be out late, so you see later, okay?"

"Fine, have fun with your mate, okay?" I told him. "And tell Kim thanks for sticking up for her."

"Will do! Thanks man, see ya," Allen patted my back and went off to find Kim.

I went back to my office for the day. A part of me still wanted to see if Nyla was okay. Maybe I should go apologize to her, after all, I did hurt her feelings. But I can't risk her getting close to me. I was sorry, but I love her to much for her to get caught up with my fucked up live. I finished my paper work and it was 3:55 p.m. I wanted to take a run, maybe that's what I need to take this stress out of my system.

I took off into the forest, I shifted into my wolf and started running. I lapped the entire territory two time and stopped to rest. I checked with patrols and nothing was out of the ordinary. I settled down in a wide open clearing and laid on my side. The sun was starting to set and watched trying to relax. I don't know how long I can keep away from Nyla. The more I try to avoid her, the more I am drawn to her, it was the mate bond, it's was going getting stronger. What should I do?

"You should be with mate right now, she feels sad!" My wolf Duncan boomed.

"No! I won't, she needs to stay safe and being with her will only bring danger to her!" I countered.

"You fool, she will only be safe if she is by our side, I need her now, I feel so empty!" Duncan whimpered."

"No! We can't be with her, she is too important," I said but I can feel Duncan was getting pissed off.

"If you won't do something, then I will!" He growled. Before I feel my head was pounding, Duncan was trying to take control.

"No Duncan! What are you doing?!" I yelled trying to keep in control.

"Doing what you are not willing to do!" He answered.

I felt myself being pushed into the back of my mind. It was no use, Duncan had full control now. I may can't control my actions but I can still see through my eyes. We ran back to the house, it was late and dark. We shifted back and put on some shorts. Duncan went straight towards Nyla's room. Oh no! I knew what he was planning and I am powerless to stop him. He broke the lock on Nela's door and enter her room. He climbed up on her bed, lingering over her sleeping figure. Nyla reached for her lamp and switch it on, she looked shock, well I guess she would be, I mean I did broke into her room. Duncan kissed her with passion and I envied him. How dare he take the pleasure of my first kiss with my mate away from me?!

Then, after the heated moment was over, Duncan put his plan into motion, he was going to mark her. Damn it! He was getting close to her neck with kisses, then our canines grew out and started scrapping her neck. Nela, however, caught on to his intentions and pushed us from on top of her and ran away. Duncan growled and refused to let her get away.

"Duncan, stop! You're scary her!" I pleaded.

"No, she is mine! Do you hear me? Mine!" He exclaimed.

He trailed after he and tackled her to the ground. She begged us to let her go but Duncan wasn't listening, damn him and his selfishness. Oh Moon goddess, I felt so useless. Then we were in my room and Duncan toss her on the bed. He quickly scaled on top of her and began marking her. She screamed and it pained me to hear it. When he was done, he licked away the blood off her neck.

"How could you?" Nela said in a weak tone.

"Mine! You are mine, now and forever more," He said so aggressively. God I hate you, Duncan. What have you done?

"What you could not, your welcome," He stated.

Now what, she will never forgive me.

A/N

----------------------------------------------

Well what do you guyz think? You have to admit your boy knows how to keep things interesting! U know wa u got to do.

Vote!!!

Comment!!!

And Share!!!