Chapter 29

Ohhhh! Why is it so hot? I woke up this morning and Derek wasn't there. He must have left to do some Alpha crap. I got up and felt like my body was in pain, like I was hit by a bus and my skin felt like it was burning. I walked into the shower at once and turned to water cold. It helped a little but it still felt my skin was on fire.

I must be sick, but werewolves hardly get sick. This is weird. I just slapped on some sweats and went downstairs for breakfast. I felt like I was going to fall in down, but somehow I got to the kitchen. When I got there, I saw Randy, one of the pack warriors who guards the borders, in the kitchen cooking breakfast. I pulled out a chair by the table in the room and plopped myself into it.

"Good morning, Luna," Randy greeted me when he saw me.

"Morning," I moaned a reply.

"Are you in the mood for some-" He stopped mid-sentence and sniffed the air. He turned his head so fast in my direction I thought he would get whiplash, then he looked at me with black eyes and a growl erupted from his throat.

I should have been afraid but I felt delighted by this. He stalked over to me, closing the distance between us. He pulled into a lustful kiss and for some strange reason I kissed back enjoying it.

What is wrong with me?! I was knocked out of my thoughts and the kiss when I heard a deadly growl. Derek stood by the door frame his face was blood veins all over, he was beyond furious.

"Mine! No one touches what's mine!" He yelled as he charged at Randy. Randy landed on the floor with Derek on top of him, punching him to like there was no tomorrow.

Derek tried choking him, but Randy hand was in his face trying to shove him up. Then, Randy back rolled Derek off of him, sending him flying into the pantry. Randy now back on his two, started to stalk me again, but this time I had my head on straight and backed away from him. He continued walking towards me and I was getting scared. I heard a crash, looked to see that Derek was back up for round two. Derek rushed Randy and sent him crashing in the wall, knocking him unconscious. After Derek was finished confirming Randy was out of action, he turned to me, now I had a whole new problem to deal with. When he got to me grabbed me by the arms, tightly I might add, and forced me to look at him.

"How could you?" He asked me with a hurt expression.

"How could you make out with-" He was cut short when I slammed me lips on to him. Something was seriously wrong with me. We pulled away and Derek had black eyes, signaling the his wolf was in control. We kissed again, but this time it was one for need not simple pleasure.

"What's going on in here?!" Someone barged through the kitchen door, disrupting our kiss. It was revealed that Allen along with Kim were the ones for the sudden entry.

Thank God, too

With realization going through Derek's mind he dropped his hold one me and stepped back. "You're in heat." He said.

"Heat?! But she-wolves don't going heat until... Oh my god you are in heat," Kim rambled. Let me explain, when she-wolves are marked, like me, we go into a process called heat. It's like when a girl goes through her period, but much stronger and they act a little more horny.

I was going to say something when all of a sudden, my body felt like it was in an oven. I dropped down to the floor and screamed and flailed about. Everyone watched me like I was out of it, but they soon came to realize that my heat was starting to act up, again. 

This was all Derek's fault! If he didn't make me I wouldn't be in pain right now! Oh well, I already forgave him for that and it's not like I can do anything now.

"Quickly, get her up starts and get the pack doctor, now!" I heard Derek ordered Allen. Next thing I know, I was being back then dropped back down to the ground and might I say, Owww!

"Damn she is hot like hell," Allen cried out and Derek growled taking it the wrong way. "Chill dude, I didn't mean it like that. We all know un-mated wolves are attracted to a she-wolf when she is in heat. Kim and I have already mated, so it won't affect me."

Eww, did I just hear that right? Did Allen said that he and Kim did a naught and she did tell me about it. Well she has been a very bad girl of late. I will pester her about when my body COOLS DOWN FROM BEING A BUN FIRE!

I was being brought to Derek's and my room and we came up to the door and was immediately place on the bed. The pack doctor was already in the room with Lisa, Ryder, June and Dimitri were here, too. Derek must have called them.

"What wrong with?" Ryder asked.

"Is she okay?" Lisa's voice held worry in it.

"Long story short, she is in heat, in a lot of pain and Derek knocked Randy into the wall," Kim explained everything in a matter of seconds and the other like a here shocked expressions. "What?"

"She's in heat?!" Lisa yelled out. "And what this about you knocking Randy into a wall?"

"Later! Right now my mate is what's important," Derek dismissed her question. "Doctor Hale save help her, please."

"Okay, There are stuff things I will need," Doctor Hale instructed while she looked at the others. "First, I need you Alpha and every other un-mated to leave the room."

"What?!" Derek growled.

"Alpha, she is in heat and soon your wolf will react to her's to satisfy her if you stay here, and I know you don't want to harm her in anyway, do you?" She said making Derek's eyes go soft. "The same thing will happen if any other un-mated wolves stay here too, so leave."

"Fine," Derek said walking towards the door with Dimitri and Ryder following close behind. My wolf was becoming depressed that her mate is leaving, but it's for the best.

"We will also need some guards, who are mated, to watch the door to keep others males from coming here."

"Okay, I will send for some now," He said as he reluctantly closed the door. After a few minutes, I screamed out again and I felt me hot.

"Now what?" Allen asked.

"Alright, get me some bags of ice and some wet towels, this is going to be so hectic day," I heard the doctor said as I fell unconscious. 

A/N

Sorry for taking so long guys, writer's block is serious a bitch! So anyways, hope u enjoyed the chapter and I hope u leave a vote and a comment if u did. Thanks!

-songbird125