Chapter 09

Nyla's POV:

*Knock, knock, knock.*

Oh who could that be? I was having a nice nap too. I looked at the clock and my nightstand and it was 7:13 p.m. I had no idea it was late. It was 3 o'clock when I took my nap, man where does the time go.

"Who is it?" Sleep still in my tone.

"Alpha Blackmil has requested for you to join him for dinner Luna," A female voice came through the door. Must be a maid.

After what happened toady, he really thought that I would have dinner with him. He could go and fuck a himself.

"Listen, you can go can tell your Alpha that I am not hungry, so he can eat alone," I replied with a hint of disgust in my throat.

Derek's POV:

I told one of my maids to get Nyla 15 minutes ago. How long does it take for a woman to get ready.

Just then my maid, Sofia, came back but empty handed and with a nervous face and I could tell I wasn't going to like the answer.

"Well? Where is she?" I asked a little roughly.

"I apologize, Alpha," She said and I didn't like where this was going. "But the Luna refuses to come out of the her room and has rejected your dinner invitation."

"WHAT?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I dashed out of the dinning room and up the stairs towards her room. I ran up to her door and knock, hard.

"I thought I told you to come down to dinner!" I yelled. My wolf and I were furious.

"And I thought I told you, no," she replied in a mocking tone. Urh... She is so difficult!

"Come out of there before I break down the door!" I screamed.

"Oh no you won't!" She corrected me. "Because if you do, our agreements are off and good luck finding a new Luna."

I growled and storm off, I smash a nearby vase and clawed some walls, I needed a run.

Nyla's POV (Again)

After the noise outside died down, I return to my bed and tried to let the sleep back in. I spent a hour of hours up, but couldn't sleep. So I decided to turn on the flat screen tv, that was in the corner and watch a movie. I changed it to disney channel, yes I like disney, and it was showing Tangled, and a few hours later Big Hero 6. After a while I was getting tired and the sleepness was coming back and I was out like a light.

~~~~~~~

"No don't! Just leave her alone!" I woke up to hear an angry voice outside my door. I knew it had to be Derek.

"Like I ever listen to you," Came unfimiliar voice a never heard before. It sound like a girl, that much I know.

Then I heard a knock on my door that I catiously approached. I unlocked it and then I was met with a friendly looking face. But I was freaked out at the sudden entry and fell to the floor.

"Oh no! I am so sorry!" A girl said in fear. She came up close and offer me a hand up. "Hope you can forgive."

"Don't worry, it was just an accident," I reassured her. "Who are you anyway?"

She was about to answer, when a certain Alpha decided to make himself known. "She would be my disobedent sister, Lisa."

"Oh, kiss my ass. Can you see what I have to deal with here?" Wow she can stand her ground with him.

"Yay, finally someone who feels my pain," I add in a dramatic tone. "My nam-." I was cut off.

"Oh I know who you are, Miss Luna," Lisa bows her head in respect.

"Please, call me Nyla," I told her. That is something I am going have to get use to. "Anyway, I hope we can be really close friends. We should get to know each other."

"Well, why not now?" She asked but I gave her a confused look. "We could go to the mall and do so shopping."

"Okay! Let's go!" I squealed but a cough in the background came out and I forgot the Derek was still there. Doesn't he have Alpha duties to go fulfill.

"Excuse me?" He raised an  eyebrow.

"You heard us, we are going to the mall just letting you know. Isn't that what you wanted?" I said crossing my arms.

"Fine, but a guard will accompany you." He informed.

"Oh no. No guards, this is girls time. Plus I will be there with her the whole time." Lisa said reassuringly and Derek took a moment to think.

"Fine, but the next time, Nyla and you will be going with guards." After saying that, Derek walk out and left.

"Okay, now that Mr. Sunshine is gone, I'm going to get ready," And then my thought ran on Kim. Maybe she would like to come along and become our sister in crime. "Hey, do you mind if I invite somebody?"

"Nah. Go ahead the more the marrier," And with those words I called Kim to see if she wanted to go. After I mentioned shopping, she said to pick her up by the pack house.

I ran into the bathroom to take a shower and get ready. I couldn't wait to shop til I drop. After my bath, blow dried my brown curly hair and got some clothes on. I felt to expose, so I wore a black and red sleeve-less blouse, a black shirt that halfway met my knees and some black heels. Look out mall, here I come.

Unknown POV:

"Alpha, we are almost ready to launch our attack on Bloodfang," One of my rouges reported.

"Finally, the time is almost upon us," I smiled sinisterly. "Let's see how the boy has grown up. We will attack tomorrow!"

A/N....

Uh oh, looks like the Bloodfang pack is going to face a new or old threat. I wish them the best of luck. Oh but wait I control the action. Lol XD.

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

And thanks for reading. :)

-Songbird125