Chapter 17

Nela's POV:

Oh, my head. I woke feeling funny, and not the jokey funny. My body just didn't want to respond to me. I focused myself out of bed. What happened to me last night.

"Our mate marked us, against our will," Jasmine reminded me.

Then everything came back to me. Derek was out of control and he marked me by force. My free will looked like it just got stripped from me. I realized I was in his room, oh my god. I was crying and sobbing for an hour and a half on the bed. When I decided to get out, I tried to pull myself together and stay strong. I went toward the kitchen to grabbed some breakfast, but I received greetings people that I don't want to see.

Lisa and Kim were by the counter and Dimitri was there also. I sucked up my mix feeling and put my hair of my left side to cover the horrid mark that bastard put on me. I returned their greetings and acted like nothing happened.

"So, Lisa," I started trying to make myself lively. "How are things with and Rider going?"

"Oh well," She paused for a moment. "I-I didn't say anything to him."

"What?! Girl you found your mate, why aren't you making a move," Kim said.

"Well... I was going to yesterday, but," she paused again. "Thing got a little akward with you know, Nela and him being white wolves, so I choked."

"I kind of get it," I admitted. "Look, Lisa, I'm so sorry I didn't tell you but I was meaning to when I became Luna. So again, sorry."

"Don't worry about it, it all good," she reassured me. "Now, I feel ready to talk to Rider and I was hoping you guys would come along?"

"Of course girl, you know we got your back.

We finished our breakfast and headed to the pack house. When we arrived we saw Rider in a group of boys near the front door.

"Well Lisa, there he is do what you got to do and get it over with," I pulled her forward.

"Yeah, there is no turning back now," Kim said.

"Okay, wish me luck,"

"GOOD LUCK." Kim and I said in unison and we all burst out in laughter.

Lisa started advancing to Rider. When she was a few yards away from him, the wind started to pick up. I saw him closed his eyes and inhaled deeply, wiping his head to the scent. His eyes were dark and a growl was heard. I was taken back and started to remember when Derek was like that, I was shaking from the memory. I quickly flipped it out and tried to focus. Lisa stood in place and in an instant, Rider was standing right in for of her. The other boys and Kim and me were shocked at what speed Rider just moved at. For a while, nothing happened, then they started kissing. It was short, but passionate and they rested on each others foreheads.

Finally! We got these two together, take it and eat it! When was all over, they were walking inside the pack house and Lisa mouthed us a 'Thank you' and that made me smile. Kim and I saw that our work was done here and we started walking back to the mansion. However, The wind was picking up again and my hair was pushed back and Kim saw my mark.

"Nela, you got marked?!" Kim said in shock. "Why didn't you tell me?! Girl, I going to kick your ass. I am your best friend, why were you keeping it a secret?!"

Kim just kept, talking and talking, looked like she was never going to stop. I debating in mind, if I should tell her and so that she could shut up or don't and listen to her ramble on. Like it was hard and very personal, too personal to tell a friend, but I knew Kim since were in dippers, so I should tell her.

"KIM! KIM, ALRIGHT I'LL TELL YOU." I screamed the top of my lungs.

"Yes, alright! Know spill!" Kim commanded. Trust me, you going to wish I hadn't.

I told here everything from the beginning, from the talk at the shed to his wolf taking control. I paused sometimes to wipe away stray tears from my face. When I was finished, Kim gave a shock face with sorrow in her eyes. The sight of that made me break down i tears and sobs. Kim gave me hug and confronted me. I was crying my eyes out and I hate to cry.

"That dick! I gonna beat the crap out of him!" She threatened.

"No, please don't. What's done is done. Maybe I should reject him and get it over with," I said wiping my tears.

"No, Nela! As crazy as this sounds, you can do that," I looked at her  confused, why the hell not! "If you reject him in the condition you're in now, you could end up more terrible inside. Or worse, you could die."

That shocked me, but she was right I shouldn't reject him, not yet anyways. Suddenly, I was feeling regret and even more sadness, but why do I feel like this. I didn't do anything wrong. But then it hit me, it was my feelings it was Derek's. That's why I was feeling more crappy, because our emotions are tied now. That's so annoying, now I feel what ashole feels and he feels what I feel.

Whatever, I hope he feels my pain,  because he will know how much I hate him and will never forgive him.

"Okay, come on. I know just how to make this better," I gave her a questionable look. "We are going to the pack house and have a movie marathon with ice cream to help you heal." Kim said with a small smile.

"Will okay... But I get to pick the first movie. Got that bitch?" Asked her, pointing my finger at her.

"Deal," Kim confirmed and we started toward the pack house.

An few hours later, we were in the living room all night watching a movie Kim picked out. It was Set Up: Revolution, and man could those guys dance. I was already forgetting about Derek, but sooner or later, I will have to face.

A/N
-------------------

Well there you have it. You can't keep that girl down, she tough as nails. I hoped you guyz enjoyed. Help a brother and

Vote!!!

Comment!!!

        &

Share Please!!!