Chapter 08

Nela's POV

"Okay this is how it's going down," I said with a firm voice. "I will asks you so question and you will answer them and also listen to my demands."

"Fine," Derek agreed. "But you can only asks me five questions and then I will listen to your demands."

"That's not fair!" I exclaimed.

"I agreed that you could ask some questions, I'm just giving you a limit," He smirked cockly making me want to slap him. "Take your pick either five or none."

"Fine," I mumbled in defeat. "But you better answer them!"

"Shoot," Derek shrugged.

"Okay first of all, why did you take when you still said you didn't want me?" I asked feeling still a little hurt inside.

"I took you for two reasons," He stated. "One, my wolf needs you or else it would have grown more weak and two my pack needs a Luna. I witnessed first hand how capable you can be."

"Damn straight, did you figured it out before or after I kicked you ass." Now I was the one smirking.

"Moving on, next question," He said a little annoyed and embarrassed. I had to bite my lips to keep from laughing.

"How did you find me so fast? We only meet that one night." I asked. "And how did you sneak around through our territory so easily?"

"I have good trackers in my pack and we have experience sneaking in and out of territories." Derek stated proudly, like he was drowning in his ego.

"Okay, how did I get into that shirt and did you put me in your room?"

"Yes that was my room your were in and I had a maid put one of my shirts on you, to repect your privacy."

Thank goodness, because I would have flipped out on him if he saw me naked.

"Okay, that was five questions asked and I answered so let's skip to the demands." He cheerfully said and that annoyed me.

"Okay here are my demands," I announced. "I want a separate room near wherever ever Kim is sleeping. No guards arounds me 24-7 and I can do and go where ever I want."

"How about this instead," He countered. "You get a seperate room next to mine. You can do whatever you please but nothing to extreme. You have to tell me when you are going somewhere and when you are I will a least asign one guard with you."

"Deal and this time make sure you don't break it," I warned him pointing my finger at him. "Also can I ask you a couple more questions?"

"Fine, make them quick," He agreed a little annoyed.

"Can I at least call my family to let them know I am all right?" I asked.

"I suppose so," Derek grunted.

"And... Is there any chance of you letting me go." I asked sheepishly.

He walked close to me and stopped a few inches away. Man he is tall! Then he took a fist full of my hair and inhaled the scent. "Not a chance. Your mine and mine alone."

With that said he walked out and left me speechless. I thought he would say that, but it was more like his wolf to me, but a small part of me was glad to hear those words. Weird.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hour later after getting settled into my new room, I decide to call my family to let them know I was okay. The rang before two time before someone answered.

"Hello," The voice belonged to my mother.

"Hi mom it's me, Nela," I stated.

"Nela?! Oh thank god your all right! Peter! It's Nela, she's on the phone!" She boom out on the other line. "Nela what happened? Where are you? We are so worried!"

"I know sorry but thing got a lot out of hand and it a long story." I said trying to explain.

"Well, start explaining young lady!" My dad boomed through the with anger. I guess he was just worried. "Do understand how worried your mother and I were? We couldn't find you anywhere in the territory."

"I know, I'm sorry but I have a good reason for that." I tried to calm down my parents.

"Well, let's hear it!" My father rushed me.

"I found my mate!" I boomed out into the phone. I could hear the gasps from my parents. "Yeah, he was returning to his pack when he me walking home from school. It turns out he... just missed when I left the party. He wanted me to go with him as soon as possible and he really didn't no for an answer. So here I am in his pack right now."

I hated to lying to my parents but I can't have told them what actually happened, they would flip their lids.

"Oh baby, that's great!" My mom squealed causing an unpleasant ringing in my ear. "So which pack is he from?" Oh boy.

"Umm... Well... He from cough*BloodFang*cough," I choke out.

"WHAT?!" My parents boomed through the phone. "BloodFang pack, are you serious? Next you know you will be telling us your mate is the Alpha."

"Well... He actually is..." I dragged out. "And I am the new Luna."

"No. No. No. Nela, I love you but you have to reject him and can come home," I couldn't believe he actually said that to me.

"Peter!" My mom exclaimed.

"I will not have my daughter mating with some crazy psycho," My father made himself clear not even taking in my opinion. "Nela I love you but I will not accept this. So Nela?"

I was so torn at the moment. It was either go back to my loving family or to stay here with a mate that hardly wants you. It a no brainer to other people but it was a hard decision. I just don't know.

"I-I will get back to you on that," I quickly said before hanging up on my parents. I know dad was going mad about that but that was his problem. I was so tired, a wave of sleepness came over me. I just let the darkness took hold and drift away.

Derek's POV:

I can't believe she almost got away from me again. I was a little hurt a first but I got over it.

"Well, you did acted coldly towards her and threaten to hurt her best friend, shall I go on?" Ducan pointed out.

"Well you get of my back?!" I snapped at him.

"I would but you're stuck with me," He teased. "I am getting tired of waiting for you to make a move. Let me take control."

"The hell that's happening!" I exclaimed at my wolf. "I am in control here and you will do what I say!"

"I just want to see her again and I can tell you do too," He begged. He is my wolf so of course he can see through me.

"Fine. How about we invite her to eat dinner with us?" I suggested and my wolf howled with joy for the idea. Heel boy.