Chapter 19

The party is finally here! And I've got the perfect outfit for tonight. I showered quickly and blow dried my hair. I put on my knee length, hot pick dress, with black heels and headband with a hot pink bow on the side. Dimitri was escorting to the party. He looked nice, he was dressed in a white tux and black pants along with so classy shoes. He gave me a smile and complemented me and my dress. I blushed and took his hand as he escorted me to the party.

They were using the training field to hold the party and let me tell the pack is huge. When we arrived, the music was blasting and everyone was dancing. I immediately spotted Kim and Lisa dancing with their mates and they looked good, not as good as me but still good.

"You know, we come second to none," Jasmine said and I mentally nodded in agreement.

I walked up to them and we squealed at each others outfits.

"Hey, bitches, you look badass!" I greeted them.

"Damn girl you too, if I knew that dress was going to look that go I would have bought before you," Kim stated.

"Yeah Nela, you look amazing!" Lisa added in.

"Yeah, I know, I'm awesome," I soaked in the glory and they both playful punched my shoulder.

"Nela, you look well, beautiful," Allen said.

"Same goes from me, you look... wow." Rider added in too. The girls cleared their throats and glared at their mates. "What?! She is the Luna."

"Shhhh! Guys, you're not to say that out loud before the ceremony," I hissed at them.

"Oh! Sorry I forgot," Rider rubbed the bad of his neck.

"Derek said that he will be here soon," Allen said all of a sudden.

"Did I asked you if I wanted to hear about Derek?" I raised an eyebrow.

"N-no you didn't," Allen nervously spoke out.

"So don't bring him up, because I don't care," I stated coldly. I kind of felt bad saying that, but he knew what he did.

"Okay, you all, it's time for the singing contest. Let's see who what it takes to win!" The DJ yelled out hyping up the crowd. "Or will it be another for the current Music Queen, Kelly!"

Everyone cheered as she stepped up on stage to soak up the praises. She is so going down.

The competition raged on and I had to admit, some of these guys were good. Kim and Lisa sang their songs, Kim sang Wrecking Ball by Milly Ray and Lisa sang Bad Blood by Taylor Swift.

"Okay everyone, it time for The Music Queen herself to step up to the plate," The DJ announced. Kelly started walking up on stage with way to much sway, I might add. Who was she trying to impress? "Alright girl, which song are you singing to night?"

"Umm, how about..." She looked directly at me for a moment, of all the people here, she looked at me only, then she smirked. "We Made It To The USA, by Demi Lovato."

That bitch! she stole me song! That was the song I was going to sing for the contest! She must have spied on me or sent someone, but who. Dimitri would never do that, so who? Anyway what difference would it had made, she was half way finished with the song and that song was all I practiced.

"Wrong!" My wolf Jasmine corrected me. "There is another song we now."

"Really? What song?" I questioned.

"Remember that song that come out and it was stuck in your head for a week, because you like it so much?" Jasmine asked.

"Oh, yeah! Thanks Jasmine, you're a genius," I thanked her.

"I know, I know, but you seem to forget we're the same," Oh right, your wolf may be your inner self but you're both still the same person. Now I know what to do.

When Kelly was done with her performance, the crowd went crazy and she took a bow. She looked at me with a smug face when she was walking towards me.

"Break a leg, loser," She said walking by, I would like to break her's.

"Next up, Nela Summers!!!" The DJ called me up. I walked up on stage I, a lot of eyes were on me, I suddenly saw Derek in the crowd, but whatever, I couldn't let myself get scared. "So what track should I play for you?"

Look at him and smiled. "We Are The Stars, by Sabrina Carpenter."

He gave me a thumps up and started to play the song. I started to sing, boi I hope I don't mess this up.

______________________

After I was finished with the song, everyone was quiet for a few with shocked looks, including Derek, was I that bad. Then the air was filled with cheers and whistling, wow I got even more cheers than Kelly.

"Well it, pretty obvious who our winner is," The DJ spoke into the mic. "Our new Music Queen is... Nela Summers."

Oh my god I won, yahoo! After the result was given, They put a sparkly crown on my head and it looked cute, Kelly let out an angry shout and stomped hard on the ground, she then turned into her wolf and disappeared into the forest. I was so happy and then Kim and Lisa came giving me a celebratory hug.

"Girl that was amazing!" Kim squealed.

"Yeah, I didn't know you could sing like that," Lisa added in.

"Their's a lot you don't know about me,' I replied giving her a wink.

"And the best part was, that you kicked that slutty bitch of her throne," Kim pointed out.

"I know right!" I said. I saw Derek standing a few yard away, watching me with his eyes full of lust and bewilderment. I'm not paying him any mind though, I still haven't forgiven him and never will.

I left him there standing, while me and my friends went off into the crowd. They where starting to play some regular jam music again and we busted a move. My friends went off to dance with their mates and I found some random guy and started to dance with him. He was a little drunkish but he had most of his senses. I hide my mark with my hair and started to jam up on him with my back to him He grabbed my hips and passed his hands through my craves, as I swayed my hips. No matter how hard my wolf protested with his contact, I just wanted to let lose.

Then I heard a deafening growl, I turned to look only to see a boiling mad Derek. His eyes were pitch black no spot of color anywhere to be seen.

"Get your hands off of what's mine!" He spoke through gritted teeth, his voice seething with his alpha tone.

The guy lifted his hands off of me, following his alpha's command. I looked at him to find his face filled with fear.

"Now move it or I will have you kicked out of my land!" He growled. The guy took off and left me with Derek, a few people started to stare.

"What is your problem?!" I yelled out my question.

"No one touches what's mine," Derek stated emotionlessly. "And this mark proves it."

"How dare you even think to call me yours after what you did?! You have no right!" I said with anger seething from my throat.

Suddenly, Derek grabbed my wrist and pulled me to into the woods away from the party. I tried to get my hand free, but it was useless. Damn it.

A/N

_______________

Uh oh! Looks like someone is in trouble. What will Derek do to Nela? Will his wolf finished what it started or will he do something much worse. You know what you have to do.

Vote!!!

Comment!!!

&

Share!!!