Chapter 18

Nela's POV:

It been two weeks since Derek marked me by force and I can pretty much say that it didn't bother me as much. The first week I was a wreck but Kim helped me through it. I hadn't seen Derek for the past few weeks. I think he's avoiding me, guess he gets that I will never forgive him, serves him right. Well, I only saw him a couple of times but he only got hard cold glares from me. He didn't even say anything to me and he just went his own way. Asshole.

I toured around the pack with Kim a few times, not revealing myself as the Luna of course. Almost all the pack members were nice to me, but some were a little cautious. Well that's understandable when you get new members in a pack, I would.

Today, Kim and I were in the pack house, wondering what to do. I had been spending a lot time here, ever since the inccident.

Kim was flipping from channel to channel, hoping to find something to watch but not having any luck. Just then, Lisa walked with a perky smile, what was making her so happy. Must be from hanging out with Rider. Rider, wanted to became a pack warrior, so he has been training hard.

"Hey girls, what's up?" She asked smiling.

"Nothing, we're so bored," Nela sighed.

Just so you know, we told Lisa how Derek marked me by force. She was furious when she found out that her brother commited a terrible sin. She was going to curse him off, but Kim and I told her it was to late. She was still kind of mad though.

"We have nothing to do, I would be with Allen, but he is busy in a pack meeting," Kim explained.

"And here I thought you were going to stay and suffer with me," I teased.

"Hey! Just because you're bored doesn't mean I want to be all day," Kim remarked.

"Some friend," I replied.

"If I my? I think I have an idea," Lida added in. We look at here intently, focusing on she was going to say. "The pack social gathering party is in two days."

"What's that?" Kim and I said in unison.

"Well at the end of every three months, the pack throws a big party," While she was explaining, this got my interest. "It's cool, there will be music, food, and a singing contest-"

"Wait, wait, wait, singing contest?" I jumped in and asked.

"Yeah, the winner a cool ribbin and gets the title of Music King/Queen. And just to let you guys know it's going to be me."

"Fat chance, now that I know about this thing it's all mine!" Kim declared.

"Yeah, we'll see about that, so who is in current hold of the title?" I asked.

"Oh, that slut, Kelly," Lisa said her name with much disgust.

"Seriously, that bitch!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, a part from her slutish behavior, she is actually a good singer," Lisa admitted. "Hey, Nela! If you are going to enter be carefully. Kelly used to date my brother, so she might use this to get Derek back together with her."

What?! That bitch used to date Derek?! I don't know why that bothered me, I was still mad with Derek, but hearing that bitch had her claws on my mate had my wolf on edge.

"Well then, the queen is going to royally de-thorned," I said rubbing my hands together.

"Okay, then let's promise, who ever wins let's not get mad," Kim proposed.

"Agreed," Lisa and I said.

"Great, now if you guys don't mind, I am going to get an early start on things," Kim said with a wink.

"Fine, guess I will get started too, I alright have a song in mind already," I stated.

"Well, my the beat girl win," Lisa said and with that we went our separate ways.

I was back in the masion in the garden in the backyard. I was practicing my song, which I am still keeping secret, when I felt someone staring at me. I turned around and saw Dimitri.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to stare, it was just... You're singing was beautiful," I blushed from his compleiment.

"Thanks, but I have to do better if I want to win the singing contest at the social gathering party," I stated.

"Oh, so you found out about that," Dimitri said. "You know Kelly-"

"Is the current title holder, I know," I interrupted angrily. "That bitch has been a thorne in my side since that last training match. I mean did you know she and Derek dated. I feel sorry for the wolf that finds her as a mate."

"Well, you're talking to him," Dimitri stated. I was completely shocked, Dimitri was Kelly's mate!

"Hold the phone! You're Kelly's mate?!" I asked yelling.

"Was, until she rejected for Derek," Dimitri replied. I felt so bad for him, not only did Kelly, she made feel bad by getting together with Derek.

That bitch is all kinds of evil.

"Dimitri, I am so sorry to hear that," I apologized. "The moment I become Luna, I am kicking out that bitch."

"No! Don't!" He screamed with black eyes and I got scared. "Sorry, my wolf is attached to her a little, sometimes."

"That's understandable, you don't need to apologize," I reassured him.

"No as my Luna, I should always keep my cool," He state.

"Yes you should, be our emotions are the things that makes us who we are," I explained. "Sometimes, it just hard to keep them all bottled up."

"Thank you so much, Luna Nela," Dimitri said.

"Hey, don't worry about it," I replied. "Now, it would be nice if I had an audience, so I can practice in front."

"I would be honored," He smiled.

"Okay, here it goes," I signal that I was starting.

The whole afternoon, I reharssed in front of Dimitri sing from my heart and smile through the whole session. The sun was going to down and I decide to call it a day. I returned to my room and picked up my phone. I received 13 missed calls and 5 messages and they were all from my family.

I missed them so much, I know I will see them again, someday.

A/N

-------------

Now all you can see how much of a bitch Kelly is more than Ashley and June if that is even possible.

Thanks for reading and...

Vote!!!

Comment!!!

&

Share!!!