Chapter 35

It was quite strange, my father had send for us. Why so early, though? I was wrapped around in my sweet Derek's arm. It was like heaven. But all good thing must come to an end I suppose.

Derek was really grumpy right now. Ever since we started sharing  a room, He really loves sleeping. So waking him up early was usually my job. We had just reached my dads office and I knocked the waiting for his replied.

We heard a "come in" and then we entered. My dad was behind his desk seated and he motion us to take a seat. Kim's father was in here too.

"What's wrong?" I asked a little concerned.

My father didn't speak for a while then huffed. "We have reason to believe there is a traitor among us."

Derek and I looked at my father with wide eyes. Who would just have the heart to do this.

"Are you sure?" Derek asked with a serious face.

"Yes, we do in fact," My father answered leaning back on his chair. "Some files were found missing, like pack member files, meeting and patrol schedules and addresses."

"We also believe this traitor had something to do with Charles' murder," Kim's Father said.

If that was true, then I wanted to find this person and wrap them to shreds.

"So do you have any ideas on who it is traitor is?" I asked my father a bit bitterly.

"No, but we are looking into," He sighed. "In the meantime, try to not draw suspicion. We don't want the spy to know that we caught to him."
-----

Later that afternoon, Kim, Lisa and I were in the backyard of the pack house working on our moves for the war. We were improving quite a bit, but I know we could do better.

We were in the heat of thing when all of a sudden, we were soaking wet. We heard laughing and turned to see our mates with water-balloons in their hands.

"The what was that for!?" Lisa yelled, wringing her shirt out.

"We saw you girls working so hard, that we decided that you could use a little cooling off," Derek said gesturing to the water-balloons in his other hand

We are not going to let it end like this. Then, I got an idea, we are going to play the guilt card and get 'em good. Relayed my plan to the girls and they were on board. Now it's show time.

"Argh, you guys are the worst, look what you did," I faked being angry.

"Whoa, easy there little mate, it's just water," He said holding up his hands in a mock of surrender.

"We were in the middle of training and you guys soak us," Kim said helping me out. "Some of us are serious about this war, you know."

The boys were looking kinda guilty and looking at there feet. Looks like the plan is working.

"Just for that little joke, you guys are sleeping on the couch for the whole week." After Lisa said that, the boys' eyes widen and almost popped out of their heads.

"Hey, come on girls, let's not go that far, please?" Ryder pleaded.

"Nah ah, you guys heard what Lisa said, the couch for the whole week," I glared at them, this must be so eating them out.