Chapter 06

Wow. Thanks so much for the support guys you are all the best. Thanks so much for read this it mean so much. So enjoy!

Nela's POV:

The day was like it never wanted to end. The bell finally rang for us to go home. I had to say today was really boring without Kim. Even lunch wasn't the same without her. I hope she has a pretty good excuss for flicking on me today. I headed to the parking lot on the field like she wanted me to meet her. It felt like hours passed but it was just a few minutes. Just then I was mindlinked. It was Kim.

"Nela, run. Just run. It's a trap!" She warned me. I took the warning and started to make a break for it when I saw a black SUV pull up in the parking lot.

"Stop right there, Nela" A familiar husky voice sounded out in my ears. My wolf howled in joy in my mind. It was him. My so called mate. "You're coming with me."

"My god, you are persistent. You went through all the trouble just to track me down at my school." I questioned. "You're crazy. Just leave me alone, you wanted nothing to do with me, so why don't you go ahead and reject me."

"Not an option, my wolf still wants you" He said and I puffed out air and rolled my I eyes.

"Or how about I reject you?" I threaten him but I bluffed. I know what rejection does to people.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, don't you care about your friend?" I froze from what he just said.

My eyes widened in shock. He had Kim? How? "You have Kim?"

"How do you think I made that fake text." He smirked. I don't believe him, I just wanted to slap the grin off his face.

"Prove it!" I shouted to him. He knocked on the tinted window of vehicle and a familiar scent came when another man came into view. And he had Kim!

"Nela!" She shouted at me. She didn't looked like she was hurt and I was glad for that.

"I think I haven't introduced you two yet, have I?" Derek said taking a step forward and gesturing toward the dude. "This is Allen, my Beta and best friend."

Allen had dark black hair, he was a little shorter that Derek but similiarly built. He was wearing a black jacket with dark jeans and boots.

"Let her go she has nothing to do with this!" I demanded.

"Not until you come with me," He countered. "Or I take her and you will never see her again."

"Don't do it, Nela!" Kim spoke up. "I'll be fine don't worry."

"So what will it be?" Derek raised an eyebrow and the answer was obvious.

"Fine, you win! I'll go with you, just let her go." I begged.

"Okay you have my word," He extened his hand. "Just come to me."

I had no choice, it was either save Kim or run away and I couldn't live with myself if anything happened to Kim. My life was over. At least Kim would be safe and it was a sacrifice I was willing to make. I walked toward him and took his hand, then he pressed me into his chest and said. "Mine."

Derek POV:

"Mine!" I growled out while I had her in my arms, finally. I actually want to tell her how I really felt but I had to keep her safe from my life. "Allen let the girl go. We got what we came for."

"No, I can't do that Alpha," He said shaking his head.

"Why not? We got my mate so let the girl go, we have no use for her anymore," I said trying to keep my side of the deal with Nela, who I still have in my hold. Her scent is just so damn good, it's like a drug. I don't know how long I can keep my wolf under control.

"I can't because, she's my mate," I was shocked with what Allen just said and I noticed both of the girls were shocked too. This was completely out of my hands. "Alpha with your permission, I would like to bring her with us."

I thought about this carefully for a few moments and I decided the my Beta deserves someone that makes him happy. "You have my permission."

"But we had a deal, that's totally unfair." Nela said trying to get out of my hold which I didn't like. "You lied to me."

"Look, I am just as surprised as you are." I tried to explain to her the situation. "But what do you want me to do about it? I have no say in this matter of fate, so your coming with me deal or not."

"Fine." She sighed in submission and walked into vehicle. "I will have to go home and pack."

"Don't worry about that, we went to your house and packed your stuff." I told her and her eyes widened.

"You broke in to my house?!" She shouted. And I flipped it off and got in along with Allen and his new mate Kim. "I don't believe this!"

"Believe it, because you belong to me and only me," I said making her accept it. "So get ready, because with have a long drive ahead of us."

~~~~~~

A few hours later, we injected the girls with something strong to make them sleep, we can't give away the location of our pack to them... yet. I looked out the window and saw that were getting close to our terrjtory. It was tough slipping through my mate's former pack's border but I got away with her by side. Saying of which, she wasn't by my side. I saw cuddled up on Josh and I growled waking him up.

"How dare you? She is mine!" I growled then he realized that Nela was on top of his shoulder.

"I'm sorry Alpha, I didn't know please forgive me," he apologised.

I grabbed her from him and laid her by my side. "Mine."

She looked so peacefully when she sleeps. I hope she could forgive me when the time comes.

"She will, she just needs to get to know you thats all," Duncun made an appeared that even finally.

"I don't know, I mean I kidnapped her from her pack and family." I admitted.

"You did what you had to. And she will come to live it." He left me that thought.