Chapter 13

Edited

Nyla POV:

What was going on? I was crazy to know if Derek was okay, so I could ring his neck! First, he goes off with a few warriors from the pack to confront the enemy. Second, he had me and the whole pack on lock down and Third, he is an idiot. And to top it off Dmitri won't let me out of his sight and watched me like a hawk.

While I was fuming, I heard the front door open. I ran down the stairs to a limping Derek with Allen giving him support. My wolf was freaking out to see our mate injuried but I had to admit I was kind of worried too. Stupid mate bond.

"Oh my god, are you alright?!" Okay that came a little desperate. I mentally scowled myself for that.

Allen rested Derek on a nearby couch. "You don't need to concern yourself about me, I'll live." He said calmly.

"Trust me, I would if I could," I replied and that earned me a glare. "Dmitri would you and Allen go get the pack doctor. I will stay here and watch over Derek."

"Are you sure you want me to as-" Allen was cut off in mid-sentence.

"Just go!" Derek boomed loudly. Dmitri and Allen flinched and obeyed his order.

When they left, the room was bathed in silence. I was just twittling with my fingers, while had his face buried in his hands. After a few minutes, Derek cleared his throat gaining my attention.

"Alright, you might telling me what's going?" He asked, I was slightly confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked back.

"Cut the crap, Nyla," He said. "Tell what happen in the interrogation room. How do you know about Maverick? How did you know he was planning a sneak attack? And where he was gonna be?"

Looks like the cats out of the bag. It doesn't look like he would buy the 'it was a lucky guess' act, so it looked like I would have to come clean. What would he think, when he found out his mate is a rare type of wolf. Well, it was now or never. He narrowed his stared, waiting for an answer.

"Derek, the truth is I-" Just then the door swang open and then woman with a lab coat, probably in her mid-30's, came in along with Allen and Dmitri.

"Hello Alpha," The lady greeted Derek, bowing her head to him in respect.

"Hello Dr. Wills," Derek returned the greeting but he looked a little annoyed. That quite understandable, given the fact that I was going to tell him my secret. While Dr. Wills treated Derek's leg, I took this opportunity to slip out unnoticed.

Boi, I need a run, Jasmine has been so cooed up and I just needed to let her out. I exited the mansion and ran straight into the woods. I hid my clothes behind a nearby tree and shifted. When I felt I was on all fours I dashed into the forest. The air was fresh and everything felt right. I made it to a clear and decided to rest.

"Sooner or later you will have to tell him about us," Jasmine stated.

"I know, I was gonna but I want to tell him in private. I don't know how the others would react," I replied.

"I know but wheither you want to or not you have to tell them. Don't worry I will be there with every step of the way," She reassured me.

"Thanks Jasmine," I love my wolf.

I was about to get up and go back to the masion when I heard twig snapped. I took my battle stance and was ready my foe. I heard the brushes move. I growled angrily signalling them to come out of hiding. Just then, a white wolf with brown paws, tail and ears came out. We stared at each other in awe. The wolf was slightly bigger than mine so I knew it was a male. I used my ability to communicate with him.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" I shot him the question.

"Wow, you're just like me. My name is Ryder Kane, and I came here in search of refuge," he stated. "My pack was wiped out from a rouge attack, only me and my little sister survived."

"Little sister?" I questioned.

Rider stepped aside to reveal a timid little girl behind him. She looked scare to death, the poor thing.

"Alright, come along," I insturcted them. "I will lead you back to my pack. My name is Nyla Summers and I am the Luna."

They gave me shocked looks and bowed their head immediatey. I was a little annoyed that everyone always had to be so formal when they find who I am. The sun started to sun and we had to get back, before a certain Alpha order the whole pack to look for me.

We were nearing the mansion, I told Rider to shift back because no one here knows I'm a white wolf neither. So he shifted and his sister hand him some shorts. I went behind the tree where I left my clothes. I shifted back and dressed quickly.

"Okay, just let me do the talking and everything will go smoothly, got it?" I asked and they both nodded.

We walked in their was no sign of Derek but Dmitri was just came out of a hallway.

"Luna Nyla, where were you? Alpha was going to send a search party for you," Dmitri informed me.

"Okay I know you guys were worried, but long story short," I motioned to the two behind me. "I found these two out in the forest, their pack was wiped out from a rouge attack."

After I explained Dimitri's eyes were filled with pity and he escorted us to Derek's office. I just know Derek is going to yell at me.

Dimitri opened the door to reveal an upset Alpha. Oh boy.

"Where the hell have you been, Nyla?!" Derek boomed out. "First, you leave without telling me where you were going. And second, you were gone for three hours!"

Wow, I was gone that long? Well time flies when you're having fun. Derek gave me a serious glare but after few moment he noticed Ryder and his sister standing behind me.

"Who are they?! They smell like rouges!" Here we go. "Did you bring rouges into my territory, Nyla?"

"Yeah and first, Derek, I need you to calm down. Second, it's not just you're territory anymore it's ours and third, they have a reason to be here."

After Rider and I explained what happened to Derek, he must have thought Maverick was involved some how. He knew that Ryder and his sister Silva, who's name I just found out, had nowhere else to go, Derek welcome them into the pack.

Dmitri escorted them to the pack house to get them a room. I know it was going to be hard for them to adjust to their new home, but will help them. Now me and Derek were all alone in the office.

"You should have told me where you were going, you could have gotten hurt," He said.

"Wow, if I didn't know any better, I'd say you actually cared about me," I teased him.

"I told it's not me it's-"

"Your wolf, yeah, yeah, bluh, bluh," I interuted. "I've heard that line before, so if you don't have anything else to say I'm going to talk to Lisa."

"Wait, Nyla," Derek stopped me. "We still need to talk about what happened eariler."

"Derek, I really want to, but I don't feel like talking about it tonight, so how about tomorrow," Honestly I did feel like going into my personal life with him even if he is my mate, not right now.

"Fine, but we are going to have this discussion," He pointedly watched me.

"Whatever," I replied before closing the door behind me.

A/N

Well this is getting more exciting and drama with keep happening. When Derek find out Nyla's secret will he accept her or will this end in a big fat rejection. Keep reading and find out! Do me a favour and;

Vote!!!

Comment!!!

And Share!!!