Chapter 37

Lotta's Pov (Declan's sister)

Oh my god, I can't believe I let Declan talked me into doing this. For all I know, Blood Moon and Moon Claw so on edge right now. They wouldn't even hesitate to kill a rogue like me. I just have to the moon godess that it doesn't come to that.

I was on the edge of Moon Claw's territory and I was terrified to take one step. I took some deep breaths and calmed myself. I reminded myself that this was to get revenge on Maverick. I entered the claimed land and dashed into the forest. It won't be long until they find out that I'm here.

I made a mad dash throught the forest. Not long as I entered a few minutes ago, that I felt like I was not alone. Which only means they were tracking me. Took 'em long enough.

I stopped, stayed put and sat on my hind legs. I mean the whole point of me be here was to make contact with them, but that didn't made it any less terrifying. Just then, I heard a twig snap. (Such a cliche moment. 😒)

Then these vicious looking wolf came pouring out of the forest into the clearing. One of them went behind a try to shift and out came a muscular guy in shorts. I was getting a wave of authority from him but it was nothing compared to an alpha's. He most be a Gamma.

"Shift," He commanded and threw a shirt for me.

I grabbed the shirt in my mouth and went behind a tree to shift. When I was human again, I put the shirt on and it reach to my knees.

I walked back out and there were more guards than before. Seriously, they must really see me as a threat and I haven't done anything thing.

"Are you alone here or are there more of you," asked the Gamma.

"No, I am alone," I retorted.

"Then why are you here on our land?" He growled.

"I have something important to discuss with your alphas."

"Our alphas have no time to talk with the like of you, kill her!" The Gamma yelled as he turned his back.

I was so scary, I didn't what to do.

"Wait!" A lone voice said cutting through the tension.

Just then, one of the guard came forward and stand in front of me protectively and growl at his fellow wolves threateningly. It then dawn on me when I smelled his scent.

Then he turn around and wrapped me in his musclar arms. "Mine," Is what he growed out. When we pulled away the rest of the wolves like stunned.

Please Gamma Ryder, she is my mate," He pleaded to the Gamma who's name I now know was Ryder.

"Fine I will let the Alphas know what are here for," Ryder sighed.

"Thank you,"

He shifted and went ahead of us and I turned to talk to my mate.

"Hi, my names Lotta," I introduced myself.

"It a perfect name for you," My mate said making me blush. "My name is, Randy."

Derek's POV

It's been two weeks since Nyla went missing. I woke up one morning and she was next to me.
I thought maybe she want to do breakfast like she would do once in a while but I was wrong. So wrong.

I couldn't find her anywhere in the  territory. Later we found out that there was a struggle in the kitchen. Nyla's scent was there and someone else's. The other person was a rogue that much we knew.

Which to the conclusion, that Nyla was kidnapped. I was shaking with rage, that some filthy rogue would lay a hand on my mate. This was to be Maverick's doing, I just knew. We sent out search parties, but each one came back empty-handed. I even went out searching a lot of time and we with the same result.

I haven't slept or showered for days. I've been locked up in my temporary office, here in Moon Claw Pack, drinking whiskey. It was the only thing that can num the pain me and my wolf feel. I felt like I had failed. Why? Why can't I ever have happiness in my life?

Just then, the door open and it revealed Alpha Summers, Nyla's father. We haven't talked ever since Nyla was taken. I couldn't face him, I felt like I failed him. Who am I kidding? Of cousre I failed him.

"You need to get of your ass and get back to your duties," Alpha Summers said take my bottle of whiskey away.

"And do what? Search some more?" I asked with my head on the desk. "No matter how much I try, I can't find her. I failed to keep my promise to keep Nyla safe. I am not worth of her."

"Your right..." Summers agreed in a enraged toned. "You did fail, but your always failing her as a mate too. This is just as hard for me as this is hard for you, but at least I am still looking. Not laying around, drinking. It time to man up, son."

He... He was right. What am I doing. What am I doing here throw myself a pity party. I have a mate out there and need to find her. And to that, I needed to find where that son a b*cth Maverick is hiding.

Just then, there was a sudden knock on the door. We granted them permission to enter snd it was Allen, my beta.

"What is it?" I asked with authority.

He face seemed to lightened from hearing my tone. "Well we seem to have something we needed to draw to your attention."

"Did you get a lead on Nyla?" I press him to continue.

"No but, we caught a rogue in the forest." Allen reported.

"That's it a rogue put it in a cell for questioning later," I instructed.

"But Alpha there is more, the rogue came here seeking an audience with the two of you," Allen further explained. "Also the rogue happen to be mated to one of our warriors."

"Who?" I asked a little surprised.

"Randy, sir," Finally he got his mate.

"Fine, we will her what she has to say." I comfirm with the request.
~~~

A few minutes later a short girl with strawberry blond hair and blue eyes came walking into my office, along with Randy hand in hand. This must be his mate.

"Why have you come to my territory rogue," Alpha Summers said cutting straight to the chase.

"I.. I have information that you would like to hear," She said in a small voice.

"What kind of information?" I inquired.

"Information regarding your mate that you have been desperately looking for and Maverick." She reveal speaking a lot more clearly.

"You know where Nyla is?!" I full blown into it now.

She comfirmed with a nod and relief hit my system and my wolf began to stir.

"Tell me everything," I commanded.

A/N

Sorry for not update for a long time guess my internet need fixing and I have been busy lately. But you know what they say better late then never.

I hoped you enjoyed it and I will see you next time for more. 😜😜😜