Epilogue

HEY EVERYONE I WROTE THE EPILOGUE SO I HOPE U LIKE IT!
---------
18 Years Later.

"Mom! Tell Zane to leave me alone!" My daughter, Ginger, yelled, giving out an annoyed groan.

"Ginger! I am your big brother and when I say you're not going on a date with that guy, I mean," Zane, my handsome son, said.

That's right! Derek and I had two kids and we love them so much. But they can be a handful bunch. Everyone one of our close friends are now in a longlife relationship and married to there mates.

Kim and Allen have a lovely daughter, who you would get along with just fine. Her name is Kathy and she is my daughter's best friend, just like me and her mother.

Ryder and Lisa had a son and his name is Bennett. And here's another surprise folks, he's Kathy's mate. Shocker I know.

Then there's Dimitri and June with there twin sons, Davin and Ethan. The two, wildest boys you will ever meet.

Everything was peaceful. Also, my dad stepped down as Alpha, finally retiring. Leaving my little brother, Brook, to take over the pack.

I was brought of my memories by the arguing of my children. Oh Goddess help me!

"But he is your best friend!" Ginger shout at her brother.

"But, I know his ways, his a player!" Zane shouted back.

"Whoa! Whoa! What going on here?" Thank you Goddess you have answered my prayers. My handsome mate/husband just walked in returning from his late night alpha duties.

He came up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist then put his nose in the crook of my neck to smell my scent. Even if we are mates, Derek just really loves my scent.

"Now so one explain to me what going on here," Derek stopped the both of them from saying with a raised hand." One at a time, Ginger?"

"Well... Will asked me out this Friday to go to the movies, I said yes and Zane here overheard everything and told me, I'm not going." Ginger explained glaring start at Zane.

"Well excuse me if I want to protect my little sister!"

"Who asked you to-"

"Enough!" Derek yelled with his Alpha voice. "Look Zane, I understand how feel about this, but you have to let your sister make her own chooses."

Zane groaned and reluctantly nodded his head.

"And as for you young lady," Derek turned to a smirking Ginger, who smile just dropped.
"Know that your brother is doing this because he loves you. So keep in mind if this Will fella hurts you in the end, Your brother and I will tech him a lesson."

Now it was Ginger turn nod reluctantly.

I laughed and opened my arms signaling my children for a group hug. They smiled and came in for it. Then Derek came in, too. I can say without a doubt that I am truly happy.

A/N

Hoped you guys enjoyed. This book was so great to write, but all good things must come to an end. Thanks for reading my book everone.