Chapter 36

Nyla's Pov

"Argghhhhhhhhh!"

"Well, I've lost interest, but don't worry, I'll be back when I have some more strong feeling to work out," Kelly said casually as she dropped her silver tipped bull-whip and exited the room.

I was dangling from my shackled wrists with my body slumped over in pain from being whipped on the back.

It's been two weeks since I was kidnapped. In that time, I have been beaten and tortured to the point where I am barely conscious. They drugged me every few hours so I won't shift or mindlink Derek for help.

Speaking of Derek, I still believe that he will find me, but my hope is disappearing little by little every passing day.

Breaking me out of my train of thought, two guards came unshakable me, took me back to my cell and dropped me on the hard, rocky floor. I'm sure Derek must feel some of my pain. In this situation, I glad we never mated or else he would feel full waves of my pain, instead of small aches.

My wolf was so weak from the beating and drugs that she has gone silent. Poor Jasmine. But if there is one thing, it's that I don't regret any of my choices. Me banishing Kelly, dissing Johhny about June and my love Derek, I don't regret any of that.

Just then my cage door opened. I was to weak from the being whipped to get and see who it was. All I know was that I was being lifted up and then place on my bed.

"Who are you?" I asked my voice a little hoarsely.

"A friend, my name is Declan," The stranger introduced himself.

"Well my name is-"

"I already know who you are," he reassured me.

"Why are you helping me?" I asked a little confused. "Aren't you one of Maverick's fellows.

"I'm not with that bastard!" Declan growled, making me flinch.
"Sorry, I did mean to scary you."

"It's okay," I accepted his apology. "But if you not with Maverick then what are you doing here?"

"It's a long story,"

"We've got time,"

"Well, I didn't chose to be here I was forced to," He explained. "A long time ago, I was in a peacefully pack. We did nothing to anyone and we didn't get trouble back, that is until Maverick showed up.

Him and his rogues attacked us out of nowhere. We couldn't defend ourselves well. In the end, he ended up killing everyone my parents, my friends, even our Alpha and Luna. It was just me and my sister, Lotta."

I was stunned by Declan's tale. Maverick! Does that man's cruelty knows no bounds?!

"Then he forced us to be members of his pack. I would have refused, but he threatened to kill my sister if I didn't join," Declan added. "And since that day, I swore that I would him back for what he did."

"Hmm, well take a number pal, because you aren't the only one who wants a crack at him," I said bitterly.

"Oh? Then I guess I will just have to cut ahead."

"We see about that,"

We stayed like that for a few minutes looking at each other smirking.

"Oh, I all most forgot," Declan reached into his pocket and pulled out a needle, which me a little concerned. "Don't be afraid, this is to help get the drugs out of your system it will take an hour or two to work though. Hopefully, my sister will be back soon."

"Back from where?" I asked.

"From getting your pack right to fight and come get you, silly,"

I know it is a bit short but the ending is coming. Maybe three or four more chapters but hey, we're almost there, so thank all to who's been reading so far. Thanks for giving a brother love!

-songbird125