Chapter 126

__________________

Chapter 126

__________________

Next weekend, Kyoya was watching Tv when he heard the doorbell rang. He turned off the Tv and got up to get it. Kyokai was at work as usual so she wouldn't be coming back until later, or be ringing the doorbell. So basically Kyoya didn't expect any visitors.

When he opened the door, his face turned stern "what the hell are you doing here ?" He glared "nice to see you too, brother" Kisume glared back "listen, mind if you came at my house tomorrow ?" He smiled "why ?" Kyoya said "I can't tell you that, but will you come ?" Kisume said "I'll think about it" Kyoya said "alright, I'll see you then" Kisume smiled and walked away "what is he planning ?" Kyoya mattered to himself and closed the door.

Time passed and it was already night, Kyoya still didn't decide if he was going to see Kisume tomorrow or not. So he decided to not go and say he forgot "I'm home" he heard Kyokai "how was work ?" He asked as she walked in the living room "agh !" She collapsed on the couch, her stomach on his lap "I guess it was fine" he said "seriously, it was a lot of works and interviews" she got off to rest her back on the armrest and he put her legs on his lap.

"And Nagai kept whining about me being his fiancé and stuff, which was really annoying" she sighed heavily "did he touch you ?" He asked "no, Sato was there" she said "so what did you do today ?" She asked "nothing" he said "old herbivore came today and asked me to come to his house tomorrow" he said "oh I see" she said as she took off her tie "yeah but I'm not going" he shook his head.

He leaned into her face "because I want to stay with you" he said "oh I missed you, Kyoya" she pulled him down using her tie and kissed his lips roughly. He wrapped his arms around around her head and waist as he got on top of her, kissing back. She wrapped her around his neck, pulling him closer "so why did...Kisume-san wanted you...to come to his house ?" She asked between their kisses "I'll tell you after this" he mattered against her lips.

She sat up to removed her blazer then laid down, pulling him with her by his collar, as they kissed. He unbuttoned her trousers and slid them off her legs, then pulled them to wrap it around his waist "wait wait" he tried to break the kiss as his phone rang "no, just ignore it, ignore it" she pulled him back as she tried to capture his lips "still want me ?" He smirked "so ? We haven't kissed this week since I'm busy with the company. I really miss you" she said.

He pecked her lips "it won't take long" he rested his back on the other armrest, taking his phone from the table "what ?" He answered. She crawled on the couch and straddled on his lap. She unbuttoned his dress shirt while kissing his neck softly, then his shoulder while pushing his shirt off it "tomorrow ?" He said while watching her. She chuckled and nibbled his ear "alright, I'll see you tomorrow" he said and hanged up quickly, tossing it on the table.

"What was that about ?" She kissed his cheek "it was Kazumi, she's asking me if I'll come tomorrow at old herbivore's house" he said "so why are you going ?" She asked "I'm not really sure, she said old herbivore told her it was important. So I know that she will drag me there" he sighed heavily "enough talking, let's continue" he bit her neck, she sighed in pleasure.

"I'm tired, should we go sleep ?" She said "hn alright" he stood up and walked to the bedroom, carrying her "Kyoya, aren't you rough today with your hands ?" She chuckled against his cheek "be quiet or I'll rape you" he glared at her, she pecked his lips "I can't be mad, your so cute" she smiled "I hate you" he growled "me too" she kissed his cheek.

The next day, Kyoya went to his old house "Kyo-kun !!" Kazumi opened the door and hugged him before he ranged the doorbell "come in ! Come in !" She dragged him inside "menna, Kyo-kun arrived" she announced as they entered the living room "what do you want ? I was bu-" he paused when he saw a beautiful lady with brown hair and green eyes sitting next to Kisume "who the heck is she ?" Kyoya said and got smacked on the head "Kyo-kun, don't be rude" Kazumi said.