The Best of the 600s!!

605. And yet, despite the headphones on my head, you're still talking.

610. I hate it when people pour my cereal. They don't know how much I want. They don't know my life. They don't know what I've been through.

614. Imagine this: you're home alone and you sneeze. Suddenly the phone rings and you answer, then someone whispers "Bless you." and hangs up.

631. That awkward moment when you catch yourself singing a song that you're supposed to hate.

632. Singing to a song you don't really know...but that 15 second part you know is coming, and you're gonna kill it!

646. I'm a bitch? You're a bitch. Your mom's a bitch for having a bitch, your dad's a bitch for fucking a bitch. Now who's the bitch? Bitch.

660. A friend of mine said onions are the only food that could make you cry. That was before I hit him in the face with a coconut.

668. Google this number: 241543903. Then click Image Search. Then stick your head in a freezer, apparently.

680. Sumer is real cute until every fucking type of insect comes out of the 8th circle of hell!

690. I just read last year 4,153,237 people got married. I don't want to start any trouble, but shouldn't that be an even number?

Keep voting and commenting for your favorite Facebook Status!