Best of the 700s! :)

707. Not sure if my house is creaking for its own personal house reason or I'm about to be murdered.

711. When you were a kid, "I'm going to tell your mom" was the scariest sentence ever.

720. Crazy? I was crazy once. My parents locked me in a round room and told me to sit in the corner. Corner? I couldn't find a corner! That bugged me. Bugs? I hate bugs. They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once...

732. Do you ever just start rubbing your eyes so hard, that you just start entering some new unknown fucking dimension consisting of twists and patterns like you're on acid or something?

736. "I wanna kiss you so bad right now." "what?" "Damn autocorrect, I meant hey."

740. Kanye West naming his baby North can only be topped if Drake Bell names his child Taco.

760. When I see somebody get on one knee tying their shoe in public I get in front of them, happy cry, and say "Oh my GOD, I will, YES-YESS!"

768. The person who invented marriage was creepy as hell like hey yo I love u so much I'm gonna get the government involved so you can't leave.

770. If I am lucky enough to live to be 100, I am going to make up some fake reason to explain my longevity just to mess with people... something like... I ate a pinecone each and every day.

790. My 83 year old neighbor got pulled over for speeding. She told the cop she had to hurry before she forgot where she was going.

Keep voting and commenting you guys!!! Almost over :( But not yet!!!