#141-150

141. Admit it, every once in awhile, you are goofing around on facebook, or just have it sitting nearby while you are doing something else and you glance down to the bottom left corner and see that little light blue/gray notification box pop up….. and there is a tiny rush of serotonin and endorphins, your heart skips a beat and then… then…. you realize, someone you don’t really know sent you a goat in farmville.

142. I’m pretty sure that my computer has just started accepting passwords that are “close enough.”

143. 99% of relationships involve tolerating how weird the other person is.

144. Don’t bother asking me to play if you don’t want to be Luigi.

145. Why are there never any good side effects? Just once I’d like to read a medication bottle and see “May cause extreme sexiness”.

146. WebMD needs to add the question “Have you eaten Taco Bell today?” when asking about stomach-related symptoms.

147. That awkward moment when people are singing Happy Birthday to you & you desperately try to not make eye contact with anybody.

148. Alcoholic? No. Self-appointed booze quality control technician? Yes.

149. In my day we had to roll the windows up and down with our bare hands.

150. Considering that Iron Man and Batman’s only real superpower is being super rich and smart, Bill Gates turned out to be a real disappointment.

Vote and Comment for your favorite Hilarious Facebook Status! :D