#711-720

711. When you were a kid, "I'm going to tell your mom" was the scariest sentence ever.

712. I get awkward when people compliment me "Nice hair" "Thanks, I grew it myself"

713. As you get older you realize that the "cool" parents were actually just bad parents.

714. Instagram now permits video uploads. So now you can not only upload a picture of your food, but a video of it going into your mouth.

715. If someone is talking to themselves we think they're crazy, but it's normal to ask a dog questions and answer them out loud in baby talk?

716. Apparently "cheesecake & tacos" wasn't the answer the interviewer was looking for when he asked me what my weaknesses are.

717. Whenever I drive past the psychic's empty parking lot, I think, if I was psychic I would only be open on the days I knew people were coming.

718. All my life I thought air was free... and then I bought a bag of chips.

7.When cleaning my house: 2% Cleaning 30% Complaining 68% Playing with stuffs that I just found.

719. Just saw 2 homeless people making out,was gonna yell"Get a room!!" But I caught myself just in time...

720. Crazy? I was crazy once. My parents locked me in a round room and told me to sit in the corner. Corner? I couldn't find a corner! That bugged me. Bugs? I hate bugs. They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once...

Vote and comment for your favorite Facebook Status!!