Chapter 40

Chapter 40

"When he kisses her, storms rise beneath her skin. For she is the ocean, and he, her moon." -Unknown

Blair's POV:

I let my phone fall from my grasp and into the grass, hopping off the picnic bench to clumsily try and reach Harry who had run from me after throwing blades of grass into my hair, claiming that he was trying to 'get a piece out'.

We had wheeled my dad back into his room so he could rest a while ago since it started to get cold and cloudy, and came back outside to finish our lunch.

Harry's probably already half way across the field of bright green grass, and I know I won't be able to reach him, but I want my revenge. "C'mon baby." Harry taunts with a chuckle, spreading his broad arms out beside him which are concealed by his jacket. I laugh softly at the cute curls that are sticking out of his grey beanie, his green eyes brought to life as he laughs.

"Truths." I call from across the field of grass, smirking to myself, because it really isn't truths. The wind whips my long hair off my shoulders, whipping around me.

"Promise?" He asks me.

"Promise." I tell him, hiding my crossed fingers behind my leg. I smile in happiness as a feel a rain drop hit my cheek, knowing that Harry won't mind to stay in it with me.

I act innocent as my breathtaking boyfriend walks towards me, waiting for my opportunity to pounce. As soon as he's a good few strides away from me I skip towards him, crashing into his unexpected arms to make him crash to the ground, strings of laughter erupting from me. I sit astride his hips, tugging grass from the earth to sprinkle it atop his beanie and forehead, a smile gracing his perfect face as he looks up to me. "This is what revenge is like." I giggle, letting the rest of the grass out of my palm to let it land on his beanie again.

"I'll take revenge from you any day, baby." Harry smirks, glancing down to his hips which I straddle. My cheeks blush, my nose crinkling up in a laugh as he sets his weight upon his elbows to peck my nose while I brush the grass off him, my laugh coming to a halt as he captures my lips with his own, our lips moving together in a rhythm that had my head spinning.

I whimper softly as his lips trail down my neck in wet kisses, making Harry groan as I accidentally move my hips against his, his lips becoming still against my neck.

"Sorry." I gush embarrassedly, the sprinkles of rain turning into raindrops, soaking through my hair.

"It's fine." He breathily chuckles, making me gasp in shock as he begins to nibble on my sensitive skin again, his teeth trailing the skin before soothing it with his lips.

My chest becomes almost flat against his, wanting to be as close to him as possible as I tug the beanie off his head to run my hands through his hair, winding the soft curls between my fingers. When he took my lips with his again, I smile against his lips, only to breath out shakily into the short distance between us as he sits up, slowly rolling us over so he's above me. I close my eyes as he just begins to press tiny kisses to my jaw, taking our heated session down a notch; I'm guessing for me.

"Don't leave me again." I tell him softly. Because I think I would really break next time

"Never." He says between each sweet kiss. I know I love this boy, there's no denying it now.

"Harry, I..I lov-"

"Stop having sex in the grass please." I hear my best friends voice.

Harry's eyebrows cross in curiosity as he doesn't even glance to Sadie, maybe he knew what I was going to say. I just stare up at him with wide eyes as he looks down to me, it's obvious what I was going to say, he knows. I let out a breath of relief as a smile graces his face, "Come on love." Harry tells me, pressing a soft kiss to my forehead before helping me to my feet.