Chapter 17

Fix a heart

Chapter 17

"I'm searching for a deep connection, my heart is open, I need that sweet affection, I'm so true it's past your comprehension, hurt once, so my intentions aren't clear, it's fear that holds me back, and I don't know who to trust, I don't know if I should take a chance, because the pain will be just too much, I feel heroic, I want a happy ending, I mean, I want someone special to compliment me, I'm down for you, so notice me, lets put our pasts aside, and work together to build a future, just you and I." -Cody Joseph

Blair's POV:

I hear Harry chuckle as I watch my bowling ball roll down the aisle, going into the side barrier without hitting a single pin.

"Good job!" Harry cheers enthusiastically.

"Shutup!" I laugh, spinning around to walk back over to the table which he is seated at.

"Go on, your turn." I say.

I watch as he heaves himself from his seat, giving me a smirk before strolling up to the bowling balls, picking up one easily.

I cross my eyebrows as I watch him. He parts his legs apart about as wide as they could go, swinging the bowling ball back and forth between his legs like and idiot before releasing it; making a strike.

"YES!" He shouts as he turns back to me.

"What in the hell was that!" I laugh histarically.

"What? Thats how I make my strikes." He jokes, plopping down on the bench next to me.

"We should get going before it opens." He tells me.

I nod my head before hopping up, waiting for Harry to follow as I head for the exit.

"Wait, Blair?" He calls after me.

I turn back, waiting for him to continue.

"I need to tell my friends today." He sighs.

I smile slightly, knowing that hes not going to lie and just take the easy rout makes me think somewhat differently of him. He could just lie and say he's been sober, and then his friends could visit him. But, he's taking responsibility for his actions.

"That's good that your telling them Harry. It proves, that you actually..." I trail off, shaking my head before I try and turn around; regretting that I had almost said such a thing like that to him.

"It proves what?" Harry questions.

"It's nothing." I lie.

"Now come on before someone comes to open up."

He stands up, walking until he stands in front of me.

"Tell me." Harry demands.

I try to turn away but he pulls me back to him.

"Harry, just drop it." I tell him sternly, but with a nervous laugh.

"Blair. I'm tired of you trying to push me away." He says.

"It proves that you actually care okay? And it makes me think that maybe you could change, I don't know." I say quietly, refusing to meet his eyes.

"I have changed. And I wish that you would let me prove that to you, but it seems like you don't want me to. And I know I'm not your favorite person in the world...but I thought you were warming up to me. And my mum, and my friend had told me that I've seemed happier lately. And it got me thinking that maybe its you, that's helping me not drink, and do the stuff that I used to do." He confesses.

I couldn't help but meet his eyes that already peer into mine, smiling slightly.

"Would you let me kiss you?" Harry asks quietly, almost as a plead.

Why did I not get grossed out just by the thought? And why did my eyes flutter down to his lips when he spoke those words to me? What is going on?

Since his question remained unanswered due to my crazy thoughts, I'm shocked when I feel his body slam into mine, his lips moving feverishly against my frozen ones.

I can't even breath, the oxygen locked in my throat. As he takes my bottom lip between his own, the feeling unfamiliar. I let out a big breath that I had seemed to be holding when his lips disconnect from mine, his forehead pressed against my own.

"Kiss me back." He whispers.

I didn't notice that his hands were on my waist until he squeezes, his nose nudging mine.

Harry's POV:

She doesn't move as I force my lips upon hers, my eyes falling closed as I try and get any kind of response out of her; failing as she doesn't respond to me.

Why do I want her? Why am I always craving to touch her, to kiss her? But what remains a mystery is why she makes me so happy and satisfied. No girl has ever made me feel this way, and they always gave me all the intimacy I wanted. But with Blair....it doesn't take physical activities to make me like her.

I let my hands fall to her waist as I open my eyes, my forehead resting against hers.

"Kiss me back." I plead.

I squeeze her sides, nudging her nose with my own to make her do something; anything.

I sigh as I feel her puff out a breath, the hot air fanning over my face.

My hands fall from her waist as she takes a step back away from me, running her hands over her face.

"I-I'm sorry Harry." Is all she says before she turns, running out of the bowling ally.

Authors note: Pweeaaseees vote and comment! I love you! Tell your friends about the story if you enjoy reading:)