Chapter 29

Fix a heart

Chapter 29

"You may not be her first, her last, or her only. She loved before she may love again. But if she loves you now, what else matters? She's not perfect - you aren't either, and the two of you may never be perfect together but if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold onto her and give her the most you can. She may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break - her heart. So don't hurt her, don't change her, don't analyze and don't expect more than she can give. Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she's not there." -Bob Marley

Harrys POV:

My bare feet dug into the sand which each step I took, my head tilted to the side as I watched Blair walk beside me; her jean shorts unbuttoned since she had pulled them on after coming up from the water, her bikini top being the only thing covering her top half.

I can't help but stare, her skin covered in drops of water that haven't yet dried, her wet hair sticking to her back.

When she looks over to me I smile, not bothered that she had caught me looking at her.

We keep eye contact for a few seconds before Blair jolts, getting shocked by Sadie's presence as she runs up beside her.

"The boys want to have a fire." Sadie tells us.

"Oh that sounds fun!" Blair says excitedly.

I just simply nod, Sadie scampering away to tell them what we had said.

The wooden porch squeaks beneath Blair and I's feet as we step onto it. I take the action of opening the glass door for Blair to go in first.

"Where's the showers?" She asks me, her clothes still clutched in her hands.

"Down the hall, to the right." I smirk, pointing in the direction.

Blair stays in place, "Today was fun." She tells me.

"I'm sorry if I drowned you with questions." I laugh.

She smiles, "No it's fine. I actually found out stuff that I didn't know about you before." She admits.

"And I found out that your really an odd girl. With a lot of metaphors about life." I laugh.

"I am not!" She giggles.

Drops of water fall from Blair's hair, the action of her eyes scanning over my chest not going unnoticed by me.

"Okay, we'll I'm going to go take a shower." She laughs softly.

"I can come with?" I ask cheekily.

Something like mischief enters her dark blue eyes, her bare feet making no sound whatsoever as she slowly walks towards me.

She smirks up at me, her small frame just below me. As she places her small hand on my chest, my hands find their way to her waist.

"Maybe another time." She tells me, her hot breath fanning over my face as she stands onto her tippy toes.

"Blair, do you know what your doing to me?" I ask her lowly.

She laughs, pressing a small kiss to the very edge of my mouth before stepping down onto her feet.

"Your such a tease woman."

Blair laughs aloud before turning around the corner, leaving me in a state of shock as the rest of the boys and Sadie enter through the door.