Chapter 39

Chapter 39

"You know you're in love when you finally meet the one who will make you put down that book and live your own fairytale" - Torin N. Tabor

Blair's POV:

I stayed there for a while in Harry's arms, relaxing before I have to get up and face another day. But I don't want to, because everything seems perfect. I guess I startled Harry as I turned in his arms, making me giggle softy as he lets out a sigh of shock.

"I thought you've been asleep." He chuckles. I shake my head, burying my face in his chest and inhaling, taking in his familiar coffee scent.

"Well, the you should be an actress." He says humorously, making me laugh.

"I brought up coffee, but their probably cold." He tells me. I nod my head, pulling myself away from his bare skin before sitting up, my cheeks heating softly as I realize I'm still in my bra; having not put back on my shirt last night.

Harrys already off the bed, giving me a quizzical look as to why I'm not getting up. "What?" He asks.

I hold the sheet over my half exposed stomach and chest, self conscious. A grin spreads across Harry's face as he realizes what's going on, a squeal escaping passed my lips as he leans forward, wrapping one large hand around the wrists that holds my sheet up, pulling me off the bed and making me ram into his chest.

I blush furiously, making him chuckle. "Your so cute." He tells me, rubbing his nose playfully against mine, making me scrunch my nose up with a laugh.

"Here." He bends down, picking up my discarded tank-top off the floor before pulling it over my head like I'm a child, towing me from the room after we grab our coffee cups, which, were cold.

"Is Sadie home?" I question as we walk down the hall.

I take a peek at his back muscles as I walk behind him, his arm extended backwards as we hold hands. He shrugs his shoulders, "Her car wasn't in the driveway when I took a look outside this morning." He tells me.

"Maybe she stayed over with Liam." I giggle. That slut. Just kidding....

Harry chuckles, taking our coffee cups to place them in the microwave. I hop up onto my kitchen counter, taking my time to appreciate Harrys toned body as he try's to figure out how to work the microwave. He's not too muscular, he doesn't have big ole abs, he's just perfect.

"You like what you see?"

I laugh softly as I look up to see him gazing at me. "You know, I'm really embarrassed about last night." I admit.

"There's no need to be. I just didn't want you to do something that you didn't want to do." He tells me honestly, making his way over to me to rest his body between my legs.

"I mean, you want to right?" I ask shyly, looking passed him.

"I can't believe your even asking me that." He chuckles aloud.

"Of course I do."

His words make my cheeks heat as he nuzzles his face into my neck, his breath tickling across the skin.

"I just didn't think last night was the right time. I want it to be perfect for you." He whispers, making chills erupt across my skin.

"But trust me, I want to." He tells me, making me giggle as he growls playfully into my neck, my eyes widening as I feel a hot stripe up my neck, a screech escaping my lips as I lean away from him with strings of laughter.

"Did you lick me?!"

Harry chuckles, his large hand placed over his chest as he does so. I shake my head at him, still laughing as he pulls me off he countertop. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks me, his chest still shaking with laughter.

"No." I roll my eyes sarcastically. Yeah, I only tried to get in his pants last night because I didn't already think of him as my boyfriend.

His smirk showed me he knows I'm joking, his lips meeting mine for a quick peck before the microwave beeps. "Wait. So you lick me and then ask me to be your girlfriend? Your so romantic." I say, quirking my eyebrows upwards.

"I know." He winks, letting me go to get our coffees from the microwave.

********

I grip onto my fathers wheelchair handles as we walk down the hospital halls, Harry patiently walking next to me as he keeps up with my slow pace; since I hadn't let him push the wheelchair.

"Daddy I'm fine, stop worrying about it." I laugh softly, my converse squeaking against the polished floors as they dig into the floor, using my weight to push the wheelchair further. He keeps telling me that he could have a nurse push him around, but I don't want that.

"Blair I ca-"

"No. I'm doing this." I tell Harry, his amused smile making one of my own form across my lips. It suddenly became easier to push, finding that my dad had started to use his hands as help, pushing the wheels.

"Oh nice, now you start to do that." I laugh aloud, my dad chuckling. Harry walks ahead of us further down the hall to hold the hospital doors open for us, giving me a cheeky smirk as I pass by him, holding in a squeal as I feel him grab my backside.

I glare at him as he catches up with us again, making him laugh. I would have said something, but I don't want my father to know of course. "You wanted to eat outside right?" I ask my dad, stopping the wheelchair by the picnic table.

"Yeah sweetheart." He answers. I take my now sweaty hands off the handles, turning to Harry.

"We forgot the lunches." I laugh.

"Stay with my dad and I'll go to the car-" I start, but Harry turns around and walks away to get them himself. I mutter a 'well then' under my breath and sit down at the table.

"Me and Harry packed lunches this morning so you don't have to eat more hospital food." I tell him, putting my hands between my knees.

"Thank goodness." He laughs absentmindedly.

My dad is looking intently at something across from us, my eyes trailing to see what it is; meeting the daisy's that are in the garden.

"Mom loved daisy's." I remember, my dad nodding his head slowly before turning away his eyes, clearing his throat.

"I miss her darlin." He tells me. I purse my lips together, forcing myself to hold back tears as I grab hold of his hand.

"Me too daddy, me too." I sigh, my hand slipping from his, back to my lap.

"She would've loved him." My dad says, making me cross my eyebrows in confusion for a second, but then getting what he meant.

"She would have. I really like him daddy." I laugh softly, watching as a small smile etches across his slightly paled lips.

We get interrupted by the sound of Harry's voice. "Hope you guys are hungry." He calls out as he walks out the hospital doors, making his way to the picnic table with the small ice chest which we had put our lunches in this morning.

I smile at him as he sits down, beginning to eat with the two men that I love most in the world.

My smile widens further....I love Harry. I take hold of his hand that's placed on his knee underneath the table, giving it a squeeze as he smirks at me.

Sadie's POV:

After dinner last night Liam and I decided to go back to his hotel to watch a movie, and I had ended up falling asleep over there. I'm going to have a hard time with Blair when I get home for sure, shes probably thinking I did it with Liam and I'll never hear the end of embarrassment from her.

Liam squeezing my hand is what brought me from my thoughts, my feet coming to a halt on the asphalt of the hotel parking lot to look at him.

"We're at your car daydreamer." Liam chuckles.

I laugh, my red mustang beside us. "Thanks for walking me out." I tell him, his arms wrapping around me for a hug. I give him a peck on the lips before getting into my car, watching Liam as he walks back up to the hotel. I'm not going to lie, I did look at his butt.

I get distracted from pulling out of my parking spot as my phone rings, Blair's number flashing across my screen.

"Hey hottie." I answer, putting my my phone between my shoulder and cheek.

"Harry stop." I hear Blair giggle off the other end. "Oh, hey." She tells me.

"Where you at?" I ask, making sure the road is clear to turn right.

"I'm at the hospital, you could come if you want." She tells me, and I can hear Harrys deep voice in the background.

"What are you doing to my hair Harry?" I hear Blair question.

"Stay still there's grass in it." I hear him tell her.

"Blair pay attention!" I call into the phone.

"Sadie just come over to the hospital Kay?" She asks me, strings of giggles being heard from something else occupying her.

"But-" I start.

"Harry! Oh my gosh I can't believ- come here!!" There's laughter, and then the phone starts beeping as a signal she hung up.

I roll my eyes, turning around to head to the hospital to see my retarded best friend.

Authors note:

Sorry if this chapter is blah, I've had major writers block:p

Well, enjoy the shitty chapter and comment what you think:)

Also feel free to kik me with any ideas for the upcoming chapters :)

If you don't have kik you can message me on here