Chapter 15

Fix a heart

Chapter 15

"Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact." -William James

Blair's POV:

"Harry are you coming?!" I shout as I linger in the front door, my keys clutched in my hand as I wait for his answer.

"I can't find my shoe!" He calls back.

"No really? That's what happens when you carelessly throw your clothes around my whole house." I say sarcastically, hearing his footsteps coming downstairs.

"It was just your room actually, and it was under your bed." He chuckles, hopping on one foot as he try's to shove his converse on his feet.

I leave him to it as I walk out the front door, knowing he's not a long way behind as I unlock my car.

"Why do you drive this piece of junk?" Harry asks me as he walks down the driveway.

I tug my door open, "Because, I like it." I say, leaning down to rest into my seat.

"What happened to the mustang? Now that ones cool." He says, tugging on the seatbelt to pull it across his chest.

"That's Sadie's car." I answer simply, cranking the key a few times before the engine roars to life.

As I pull out of the driveway Harry leans forward, turning the channels to try and find a good song, making me purse my lips as he never chooses to land on one.

"Harry. Really?" I ask him, looking over to him.

He gives me a smug grin before changing the channels a few more times just to get on my nerves before landing on a decent station.

As he begins to hum along to the song I don't know, I could help but notice what a great voice he has.

"You have a nice voice." I confess, giving him a small smile.

"Blair, is that a compliment?" He asks sarcastically, making me laugh emberassedly.

"Yes you jack nut." I giggle, making him quirk his eyebrows; chuckling at my odd use of words.

I ignore him as I take a turn, the bar from last night coming into view as I turn the corner.

As I park across from his car, we sit in silence for a minute, the same song still playing as I tap my fingers against the steering wheel.

"So, will I see you soon?" Harry asks me, his hand resting on the handle of the door.

Why would he want to see me again? When did this happen....what is happening anyways?

"U-uhh." I clear my throat.

"Ye-eah why not." I stutter, making him grin crookedly.

"Okay." He says simply, tugging on the door handle as he tries to get out.

"You gotta kick it." I infrom him, making him shake his head as he obeys my words, kicking the door with his foot until it pops open.

He leans down to get out, his arm resting on the door as his large frame leans back in to look at me.

"This thing is a piece of shit." He laughs at me.

"Yes Harry, I know." I laugh.

His tongue runs over his pink lips before rubbing them together, his eyes meeting mine.

I couldn't help but notice what a beautiful colors his eyes hold, my blue ones boring in comparison to them.

"Let me know how things work out with your friends?" I ask quietly, making a small smile grace his lips.

"Yeah, for sure."

I see his eyes flick down to my lips, making my stomach get tingles. My eyebrows cross at my own actions, not knowing why he is having a toll on me.

"You know, I really want to kiss you. But I don't want to get beat up twice in twenty four hours." He tells me, making my cheeks heat.

As he said those words my eyes focused in on the bruise along his prominent jaw line, the gash on his lip still standing out.

"Yeah, better not." I laugh, making his head drop down as he smiles cheekily.

He looks at the ground as he seems to be thinking, "Will you let me take you somewhere? To make up for the fun fair?" He asks me.

I pull a small smile, somewhat glad that he had asked.

"Yeah why not. When?" I ask him.

"Tomorrow morning. Be up at 5:30 okay?" He asks me.

"Why so early?" I ask curiously, not really wanting to get up that early.

"I'll see you later Blair." He says without an answer, his weight pressing against my door with his arm to lift himself to his full height, shutting the door with needed force to make it completely shut.

I watch him through the window screen as he walks across the street, tousling his curls with his hands before pushing them off his forhead, his head turning back to look in my direction before he reaches his car.

I break my gaze away from Harry as he gets into his car. As he drives by my still parked car, giving me a smile and a wave through his window; I wave back willingly.

And once he's out of sight, I let my engine run as I slump into my seat.

I am a girl that has no clue in hell, what has happened.

Am I becoming..... friends with my childhood bully?

Authors note: please tell me what you think, tell your friends about it, vote and comment:)