Chapter 20

Fix a heart

Chapter 20

"Feeling lost, crazy and desperate belongs to a good life as much as optimism, certainty and reason." -Alain de Botton

Harry's POV:

"Blair, you can come in." I tease her as she lingers in the doorway of my front door.

"Is your mom home? Or your sister?" She asks.

"No." I chuckle.

She walks in hesitantly, following me as I walk into the living room.

I sit down on the couch, patting the empty spot beside me. She gives me a small smile before settling into the cushion, bringing her knees up to her chest.

"Soo..." She trails off, looking around the house.

"So." I laugh.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I ask.

She turns to me, sitting criss crossed.

"Harry you're trying to push it away." She tells me.

I cross my eyebrows in confusion, making Blair sigh.

Blair's POV:

I can tell what he's doing. He's trying to procrastinate on telling his band mates that he hadn't been sober, and that he had gone out like they asked him not to. He said he would tell them, and I believe him. But, I can tell he's nervous to do it, nervous of what they would think of him.

I sigh as he raises his eyebrows at me in question.

"You need to tell them Harry." I say quietly.

"Before you completely talk yourself out of it." I add.

He tousles his hair, pursing his lips as he refuses to meet my eyes.

"Fine." He murmurs.

I clear my throat as I stand, making Harry look up to me.

"I'll just go so you can do it, I'll catch a bus okay?" I ask.

I turn away without an answer, being brought back by Harry calling my name.

"No, stay?" He asks me, sitting on the edge of the couch.

"Harry this really isn't my buisness and you need t-"

"Please?" He cuts me off.

I take a moment before giving in, sitting back down on the couch beside him.

He gives me a greatful smile before hopping up from his couch, escaping down to the hall. I wait for a minute, Harry coming back with a laptop in his hands. He sets it down on the coffee table in front of us, giving me a nervous smile as he starts it up. The screensaver pops up, the faces of him and his bandmates covering the screen.

"Wait you're skyping them?" I ask.

He nods his head "Just Louis." He answers.

I nod my head as I scoot down the couch, not wanting to be in view of the camera.

"Okay, I'm going to try and call him." He mumbles.

A few moments later I hear the dial tone sounding from the speakers, the call never being picked up; making Harry sigh.

"Try again." I urge him.

He gives me a glance before obeying, trying once more.

I wasn't expecting it to be answered, and I'm surprised when it does; and it seems Harry is too.

"O-oh hey Louis." Harry stutters.

I look at the boy on the other end, his hand running through his hair.

"Hey mate." He answers hesitantly, "What's up?"

I could tell Harry's nervous, his hands fidgeting as he gives me another glance. I give him a smile, urging him to continue.

"I- I uh got to tell you something." He stutters again.

I instantly see curiosity take over Louis' face, as he leans forward.

"What?" He questions.

I don't know what had made me do it, maybe because I feel bad for him; but I reach out, taking a hold of Harrys hand that messes with a loose thread on the couch. I don't know if the action was seen on camera, but I didn't really care. He gives me an appreciative smile before turning back to the screen.

"Is someone there with you?" Louis asks.

Harry starts to answer before shaking his head, wanting to just confess already.

"Yeah but just listen I really need to tell you something." He rushes.

It falls silent for a minute as Louis waits, "What is it, you're starting to worry me." Louis says, a nervous laugh following.

I squeeze Harry's hand, giving him the courage to speak.

"I went out. And I- I got wasted." He confesses, reaching his free hand up to mess with his plump lips; something I've noticed he does when he's nervous.

I glance to the screen to see Louis face, his eyes angled at the floor; almost the exact same as Harry is doing now.

He lets out a large sigh, running his hand over his mouth. "Dammit Harry." He sighs.

I see Harry's eyes fall closed, "I know." He grunts.

"I understand if you wont come now, and I just thought I should be honest with you." He says.

"Did your mum find you Harry? Because god, you probably scared her." Louis scolds him.

"No no, she didn't find me." Harry sighs.

"Then who did? Your sister? You were doing so good." He says sadly.

"Blair found me." He says, glancing to me from the corner of his eye.

"Blair?" Louis asks curiosly.

"Oh wait, is that the one you told me you felt u-"

"God Louis shush!" Harry gushes.

My mouth is agape as I glare at Harry, "You told him about that?!" I squeal.

Harrys chuckles in amusement, my hand releasing his to cover my face.

"But Harry?" I hear Louis ask.

"Hmm?" Harry questions, my hands falling into my lap.

"We already have the tickets...and we all miss you. I'll keep this between us okay? Just don't screw up again." He tells him.

Harry smiles widely, nodding his head slightly.

"Thankyou."

Authors note: HIIIII. :) guys I'm so hyper! But anyways please vote and comment. And I have four things for you to do for me (if you love me)

1. Comment what you think so far!

2. Go to my profile and read my new fanfic 'Heartbeat'

3. VOTE

4. Tell your friends about this story!

I have a huge paper due soon, so I might not update for a few weeks. BUT, if this starts to get more votes it might 'motivate' me to write the next chapter. Hehe.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!