Chapter 14

Authors not: Please tell me what you think at the end of this chapter:) I've been working hard and I would love some feedback guys:) so vote and comment!

Fix a heart

Chapter 14

"Courage is fire, and bullying is smoke." -Benjamin Disraeli

Blair's POV:

I get awoken by the feeling of my skin raising; chills spreading over my arms.

I bury my face further into my pillow, realizing that I'm no longer covered by my duvet. I blindly feel for it, succeeding as I feel the soft material, tugging it towards me.

I huff as something holds it back, prying my eyes open so I can be covered by my damn blanket again.

I grunt as my eyes meet a mop of curls beside me, the dark strands peeking out from under the blanket that is wrapped tightly around him.

A gasp falls from my lips as I scooch away from him, realizing that our legs were entangled together.

Harry grunts at my action, rolling onto his stomach.

"Harry you took the blanket." I complain.

I shake my head as he doesn't answer; just deciding on getting out of bed. I glance the the clock, seeing its 8:43.

I purse my lips as my eyes scan over the tangled mess of sheets, trying to find a path to get off.

Harry's lays on the edge of the bed, me laying against the wall. His large height takes over the whole length of the bed, his feet partly dangling from the edge.

I sit up on my knees, starting to shift towards the edge where Harry is before I stumble on the unsteady mattress, my hands catching my fall as I lean down; pressing my hands onto Harry's back by mistake.

"Ow. What are you doing?" He grunts.

"I'm trying to get out." I say.

"Then get out."

I grunt as I just decide to do what I have to do, my knee lifting to move to the other side of Harry's body, making sure its steady on the mattress.

My face heats at the awkward position, my knees astride his hips as he lays on his stomach.

I see his eyes peek open as he lifts his head from the pillow; turning his neck to glance at me; a smirk on his sleepy features.

My eyes meet the bruise along his jaw, the cup on his lip still evident.

I bring my other knee over with the roll of my eyes before lightly stepping to the carpeted floor.

"I have a headache." Harry tells me.

"It's called a hangover." I say.

Harry sits up on his elbows, his eyes scanning over my body before meeting my face.

I shift in place, suddenly self conscious.

"You've got tea?" He asks me.

"I think so..." I mutter.

When he gives me a smile and a nod I take that as a signal that he wants some. I give him a weirded out look before slowly walking from my room; my eyebrows raised.

What's making us suddenly get along a bit?

I get startled as I walk into the kitchen, Sadie sitting on the countertop.

"God. Calm down." She laughs.

I take in her appearance, she's already dressed.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"I have a job interview." She says simply.

"Is Harry still here?"

"Yeah." I say.

"Want to know what he told me last night?" I ask.

She nods her head, so I continue.

"I'm the reason he got drunk last night. He felt guilty for what I told him about." I say, my eyebrows crossed as I open the fridge; only to shut it since I remember I came in here to make tea.

"Wow. So he's sorry?" She asks.

I shrug my shoulders, "He said so."

"So that means your friends?"

Are we? I don't know.

"I honestly don't know..." I trail off.

"Did you guys do it?" Sadie whispers harshly.

"No! Why is that all you think of?" I question her.

"It's not. I just think its bound to happen. But I've got to go." She says, scruffing my hair before scampering away.

God, she's as perverted as Harry.

I sigh as I realize I can't reach the coffee mugs, having to stand on the counter to get them; huffing as I hop back down to the floor.

Harry's POV:

I sit up in Blair's bed as I hear her footsteps, her head of dark hair peeking in through the door, blue eyes scanning around before she enters.

"What was that about?" I ask.

"Just making sure you weren't nude." She answers, hanging me a cup of steaming tea.

"Would you like me to be?" I ask cheekily, watching as she lifts her right leg to plop down onto the bottom of the bed, sitting criss crossed.

"No I think I'm fine." She laughs shakily.

I look at her over the rim of my coffee cup as I take a sip, taking in her attractive facial features before she speaks up.

"So are your friends not coming to see you anymore?" She asks me, letting the tip of her index finger trail over the rim of her coffee cup; blue eyes fluttering up to look at me.

"I haven't even told them.....what I did. That I drank again." I tell her with a sigh, my hand feeling for the comforter, pulling it onto my lap.

She nods her head, dark strands of hair falling into her face before she swiftly brushes them away absentmindedly, lifting her cup to her lips to take a drink of her steaming tea.

"I bet they'd understand. I mean it's just a little slip up right?" She try's to debate, quirking her eyebrows at me.

I purse my lips, knowing that this will mean more than a little 'slip up' to the boys. I had gone a little crazy for a while, going to party's that we didn't need to go to, waking up to find a random girl next to me that I didn't even know the name of.

And sometimes I would remember bringing a girl back to my hotel, and then waking up in the morning; alone.

And with the fame....well it had gotten to me. All the attention and all the hate combined together just gave me a bunch of emotions mixed together. Reading the hateful comments caused me to spiral. To drink, to sleep around, to party just to feel some pleasure or the attention I so desperately needed.

And when the boys told me that they wanted me to go home to try and get myself back to normal, and I harshly refused; they shipped me off.

And when I saw Blair at the reunion it oddly made me think of the good times in life; when I didn't have to worry about what I did and what I said; always watching for the media. And when I had no responsibilities, and when I got to be with my family.

But the down part about seeing Blair again is that I now know what I did to her. I had bullied and hated her for no reason. And now that I'm seeing somewhat of who she is, I'm seeing she's a caring person. Even though I'm still not her favorite person in the world. And I can tell.

I hear Blair clear her throat, my thoughts distracting me from our conversation.

"If you don't want to tell me I understand, it's your buisness." She says.

"No it's not that. It's just that this...the drinking Blair...it shouldn't have happened again. I was bad for a while, just about a month ago actually. Maybe less." I say, running my hand over my forhead.

"I went out almost every night. Drinking, sleeping with random girls, getting into pointless fights. Everything just became too much for me. I don't know how to tell them." I blurt out, my mind running wild.

I see Blair's eyes lighten the slightest shade, her pink lips parted as she looks at me. But when meeting eye contact she quickly flutters her eyes away from mine, looking down into her coffee cup, dark hair falling down.

"Just tell them the truth."

Authors note: VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE:)