Chapter 4

Fix a heart

Chapter 4

"Often the right path is the one that may be hardest for you to follow. But the hard path is also the one that will make you grow as a human being." -Karen Mueller

Blair's POV:

"Blair just put on the damn dress." Sadie tells me, holding out the laced, white, strapless dress.

"I don't want to get dressed up Sadie." I grunt, putting another apple slice into my mouth as I lean back against the headboard of my bed.

The day had come that I've been dreading, highschool reunion. Yay. Sadie rummages through my closet, me having no interest as I sit on my bed.

"Your wearing it okay." She says, laying the white dress at the end of my bed.

She pulls out another one of my dresses before shoving her jeans down her legs, her top coming off next.

She shimmies the purple V neck, slim fitted dress up, putting her arms out beside her for my opinion.

"It's nice." I say, nodding my head as I munch on another apple slice.

"Put yours on. We leave in an hour." She says before picking up her discarded clothes, walking from my room.

I do as told, the dress coming just above my knees. I sigh before pulling my hair out of its bun, my long dark hair falling in waves around my face.

I push it back as I scamper to my closet, pulling out my light blue heels before shoving them onto my feet.

Sadie pokes her head into my room, a satisfied look spreading across her face. "I'm doing your makeup."

******

My mouth became dry as we walked through the high school doors to the gym, murmuring filling every inch of the room.

I glance at Sadie and her eyes widen as she spots something across the room, her lips pulling into a smile.

"Jennifer!" She squeals, scampering a few feet ahead of me to embrace the red headed girl that I had only spoken to a few times before. I wast very social in high-school, but Sadie was.

I let my hands swing back and forth in front of me as I wait for Sadie's reunion with Jennifer to end.

"Blair you remember Jennifer don't you?" Sadie asks me, pulling me by my arm to come to them. I clutch onto my hand bag, nodding my head.

"Yeah of course." I smile, accepting the hug that Jennifer offered me. Sadie, Jennifer and I make a little more small talk before Jennifer speaks up.

"Well, I want to go find Mr. Braxton." Jennifer winks to us, walking away swiftly.

I smiled as I remembered Mr. Braxton was our hot Biology teacher. The teacher that Sadie and I would giggle about at our classroom desks, our cheeks flaring when he would notice.

"Do you want to get some food?" Sadie asks, dragging me towards the tables anyways before I could even form an answer.

"No I'd rather go home." I decide to answer instead, stumbling behind Sadie. I hate heels, I absaloutly hate them.

She ignores my negative words, grabbing two paper plates from the edge of the table before handing mine to me.

I lean against the plastic table after putting a few cubes of fruit onto my plate, watching people dance, talk, laugh, and eat as Sadie talks with yet another long lost friend. My eyes wonder around the whole room, stopping right when I see a head of curls.

Oh God no.

Please no.

I almost drop my plate as he started to walk further into the room. He's much....much taller than he used to be. He also looks bigger...muscular. Sadie gasps as I tug her towards me, away from the makeup caked girl that she was talking to.

"What?" She asks with frowned eyebrows, turning to see what my eyes are fixed on.

He looks bored, his hands shoved in his pockets as he tries to avoid mysterious stares from people around him.

"Shit." Sadie curses under her breath.

My heart stops as his eyes scan quickly over myself and Sadie, recognition in his eyes as they instantly dart back.

"Yeah...Shit." My voice trembles.

Harry's POV:

I annoyedly slammed the door of my Range Rover, walking across the parking lot before entering the horrid highschool gym doors.

Right when I entered I noticed familiar faces. Kissed her, slept with her, made out with her, felt her up, beat up her boyfriend, socked him....

I ignore the glances of people, shoving my hands in my pockets as I maneuver around people. I glance to the food table, scanning over a couple of people who lean against the tables to find someone interesting to talk to to kill some time before going home.

I instantly look back, dark hair, blue eyes, hot body.... Blair.

Now here's a way to kill some time.

A/N: Short chapter, but Ermagherd what happens?(: