Chapter 22

Fix a heart

Chapter 22

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss

Blair's POV:

"Why don't we retry that first kiss?"

His words rang through my ears.

The thought of kissing Harry again made me....tremble.

I don't know if it was the thought of being him that I kiss, or just the kiss in the first place. I've always wondered what it's like to just kiss someone. Because people say it feels like the most natural thing in the world when it's with someone you care for.

But I don't care for Harry.

Nor have feelings for him.

And for my experience of kissing, which is just the one; was sort of forced upon me.

"You and I both know that's not a good idea, Harry." I say softly.

His gaze falls down to the floor, leaving me curious of what's going through his mind; what he's thinking.

"Yeah but what's right anymore?" He asks me.

I cross my eyebrows at his words, "I mean don't you...want to know what's its like?" He questions me.

I feel embarrassed, because Harry....is so experienced and I...I'm not.

I shrug my shoulders slightly, what he said is true. I do wonder what it's like.

"Don't you want to know what it's like...to have someone's lips on yours.." Harry trails off, his voice becoming..different.

Deeper.

Lustful.

I couldn't bring my feet to move me backwards as he moves towards me, his eyes locked on me.

"What it would be like to have someones hands on you." He says lowly.

I swallow hardly as he now stands before me, looking down at me.

I jump slightly as he reaches up a hand, my face backing away from his touch.

"It's okay." He whispers.

I watch as he inches his hand up further, brushing against my cheek.

I know I need to tell him to stop. I know that this shouldn't be happening. And my heart is telling me...don't let him hurt you again. But my curiosity overtook all of that, the unexperienced action that I've been wanting right in front of me.

And I'm going to take it.

Harrys hand still brushes against my cheek, my jaw.

I let a jagged breath tumble through my parted lips as his rough thumb brushes over them.

I suck in a breath as he leans his forehead against mine, his eyes searching mine to see if I will stop him. And when I don't, he leans down slowly until his lips meet mine.

And this time....I kiss him back.

I didn't let myself stop even though everything inside of me was screaming to for me to. I didn't want to, and I don't know why.

His lips taste like coffee, and he smells like a mixture of his cologne and rain that's probably falling outside at this moment.

I gasp as he tries to part my lips; asking permission for entrance. But when I freeze in place, he pulls away.