Chapter 5

Fix a heart

Chapter 5

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte.

Blair's POV:

I couldnt quite catch my breath as I watch his eyebrows raise at me, surrounding his green eyes that are quirked in suspicion as Sadie and I stare at him.

I saw his mouth move, his words only being able to be made out by reading his lips. He had called out my name.

"Sadie can we go now? Please?" I tear my eyes away to glare at her. I knew this would happen.

She nods her head sadly before we start to turn around, until I feel a hand on my back. I instantly cower away from the touch, only to turn back to see green eyes crossed at me.

He backs away as I turn to him, his hands being shoved back into his pockets.

"I didn't think I would see you here." He says.

"And I'd hoped I wouldn't see you here." I say through gritted teeth.

A year isn't long enough to forget him.

The smirk on his face only showed he was amused, the same way my anger had done to him years ago.

I see his eyes scan down my body, only making me get uncomfortable chills over every inch of my skin.

"You look nice."

"Pervert."

He grins even wider, a chuckle falling passed his lips at my words to him. I want to slap the grin off his face, but I hold myself back. We are in public.

I looked over my shoulder to see that Sadie had gotten pulled into a conversation with another guy, her eyes darting to me every now and then worriedly and apologetically.

"I see your anger issues haven't changed." Harry says, capturing my attention again.

"Just go away why don't you?" I ask in irritation.

"Why would I do that? This is entertaining." He says back.

"You haven't changed at all have you?" I spit.

"You've changed." He smirks, his eyes once again trailing my body.

I cringe inside, wanting to cower behind the food tables behind us, but I hold a brave front.

"I think I'll be leaving now." I glare, about to spin around.

"I'll be glad to watch while you do." He says.

The anger and irritation boiled inside me. I spin back around, not caring if people see as I stomped on his foot, the end of my high heel digging into the front of his white conver.

He curses, crouching down to grab a hold of his foot. Maybe I do like high heels after all.

"Arse!" I say through clenched jaw, giving him one last glare before stomping away.

I guess Sadie didn't see me leave, because once I was out to the parking lot she hadn't followed. And there is no way I'm going back in there.

I sigh in relief as I hear the sound of faint footsteps behind me, Sadie.

"God did you see that! He hasn't changed one bit! And to try and believe that all these girls are chasing after him is unbelievable! I mean yeah maybe he is cute, but his personality, and just him all together is just horrid!" I screech as I continue to stomp across the parking lot, the foot steps still being heard. I guess the rush of standing up to Harry gave me the courage to let all my pent up anger form into words.

I started to wonder why Sadie wasn't saying anything so I turn around. My mouth falls agape as I see Harry strolling behind me.

"You asshole!" I shout.

"I see you've learned to defend yourself." Harry taunts.

"Why didn't you say anything!" I ask.

"You started rambling so I listened. You think I'm cute?" He smirks.

"I- Just- Where is Sadie?!"

"Last I saw she was with that guy."

"Go get her."

"No why don't you." He retorts.

I was debating on whether or not to just walk, but knowing that my house was miles from here; that's out of the question.

I was about to suck it up and go back in, but then the double doors open and out comes Sadie, her eyebrows raising as she spots us a while away.

"Bye Harry." I say coldly.

"Bye Bart." Harry says, and icy smile heard in his voice.

"Arse."

"You know your much hotter when you aren't talking." Harry says.

I stomp my foot in aggravation like a small child, my first thought being to throw something at him; which resulted in my hand bag.

It hits his upper torso, falling to the ground without doing much harm.

He bends down, picking up my bag; his large hands clutching it much more easily than mine do.

"Thanks." Harry teases, putting it underneath his arm.

"Sadie come on!" I rush, looking passed Harry to a seemingly slow Sadie.

She practically starts to run, giving Harry a cold glare before catching up with me, linking onto my arm.

Without another word we headed to Sadie's car, and I could feel Harrys stare.

"I'll just keep the bag!" Harry calls after me.

"Do you want me to get it? I could kick him in the balls durning the process." Sadie says with a small giggle, trying to ease my irritation.

A smug smile crossed my lips at the thought.

"No there's nothing important in it." I mumble, looking over my shoulder to see that Harry had begun to walk away; his head turning just at the right moment to meet my eyes again from the far distance.

I turn away quickly before tugging my door open, hastily sitting down into the car.