Chapter 18

Fix a heart

Chapter 18

"There I was, cold, isolated and desperate for something I knew I couldn't have. A solution. A remedy. Anything....I hated it. Alone and confused was the last place I wanted to be. Somehow I knew I deserved this." -Brian Krans

Blair's POV:

After I ran out of the building I stop in the middle of the parking lot, feeling like I could fall at any moment.

That's not what I pictured a first kiss to be like. I always wanted it to be somewhere special, with someone special. And Harry, I mean I don't HATE him anymore but....I just wasn't expecting it.

I look in the direction I hear footsteps coming from, turning to see Harry. He doesn't give me a glance as he walks passed me, stalking to his car.

"Harry." I call after him, making him turn back to me.

"Stop, I didn't mean to just...run away." I trail off.

He nods his head stiffly before trying to turn back around, his back facing me once again.

"That was my first kiss." I say, not sure if he even heard me since he's a bit away.

I almost started to feel embarrassed as I see him stop in his tracks, turning back around on his heel.

His eyebrows are raised, "Really?"

"Yes, really." I say, a small nervous laugh escaping passed my lips.

"I want to take you somewhere." Is all he had to say to make my feet move.

******

"Are we going to break into a bank this time?" I ask him, rolling down my window to let some cool air into the vehicle.

My hair blows in the wind, my fingertips reaching out the window to let the cool breeze touch them.

He chuckles, turning up the radio to probably drown out my questions.

"Ew change this." I tell him as Broken Hearted by Karmin comes on; a song that I've never really been fond off.

Harry swats my hand away as I try to change the channel, only turning it up louder.

"Harry change it!" I laugh.

"I'VE BEEN WAITIN ALLLL DAAAYY." He shouts out, grasping the steering wheel.

I'm in fits of laughter now as I listen to him, his raspy tone not made for this song whatsoever.

"FOR YOU TO CALL ME BABBAAAYY. SO CAN WE FINISH WHAT WE STARTED DON'T YOU LEAVE ME BROKEN HEARTED TONIGHT!" He continues.

I'm pretty sure my face is probably red from laughter as he is now serenading me, shouting the song. It's strange how we can go from completely hating eachother, to being somewhat friendly, to that awkward situation we just had back at the bowling alley; to this.

I somehow manage to get my hand on the volume knob, turning it down until its barely even hearable anymore.

"You sounded....beautiful." I joke.

I spring forward as Harry slams on his breaks purposely, making my hands connect to the dashboard to stop me from hitting my head.

He chuckles as I stable myself again, "What if that killed me huh?" I question him.

"Then I would have thrown you, the most gorgeous funeral anybody has ever had." He exaggerates.

"A beautiful funeral for a beautiful girl." He adds on.

My cheeks heat, "Shutup." I laugh.

He shakes him head as I disagree with him, his arm resting on the center concle.

"How did you know that song anyways?" I tease him.

"My sister likes the song." He says sheepishly.

I poke his arm, making him roll his eyes at me.

Harry stops the car, making me look at where we are. My mouth is agape as I turn to yell at Harry, but he's already out of the car waiting for me to get out.

I stumble out of the car, "I'm not letting you take me shopping!" I demand.

"But I want to." He laughs.

"No." I stand my ground, the car door still opened. I grab a hold of the door frame, clinging onto it for dear life as I see him near me.

He pokes at my sides, making me wriggle under his tough.

"Blair!" Harry shouts as he tugs at my waist, half assing the effort to pull me off the vehicle.

"Damn you're strong." He jokes with me.

I groan as he actually puts his strength to use, prying me from the door frame and slamming it shut with his foot.

I squeal as he throws me over his shoulders, ignoring the profanities that are falling from my mouth as I punch at his back; laughs absentmindedly falling passed my lips at the same time.

"Just Shutup and let me take you shopping." He says, and I hear a bell ring as a signal that the door has been opened to the store.

I cover my face with my hands and stop my screaming as Harry walks into the store, knowing that people are already probably giving us odds looks because of our entrance.

Authors note: Hey guys! Please tell your friends about this story if you like it, and vote and comment PLEASE!:)