Chapter 10

Fix a heart

Chapter 10

"If the apperance doesn't scare you look out for the mind . If that doesn't nothing will ." -Maria Benardin

Blair's POV:

Does he just know how to rattle me up?

I stomp back to my car after hearing him call out what time he would pick me up for the fun fair, my eyes rolling in irritation.

There's no way in hell I'm going to the fun fair with Harry.

I throw my bag into the passengers seat of my VW Bug. I can't believe he has the nerve, to demand me to go somewhere with him.

He made me go to the diner, and now he's making me do this. But I won't, I won't let him have control over me like that.

When I reach the house I get the pills from my bag that had caused me so much problems, going upstairs to Sadie's bedroom.

"Here you go. Sorry it took so long I ran into Harry." I sigh, letting the bottle of pills fall to her on the bed.

She sits up from her laying position, taking two pills before smiling at me.

"Did you feel him up this time?" She asks with a wink.

"Gosh Sadie." I laugh.

"No, but he told me he's taking me to the fun fair. Which I won't be going to." I say, sitting at the end of her bed.

"He really is a jerk isn't he?" Sadie asks, closing her eyes as she lays her head back down to her pillow.

"Don't you want to do something?" I sigh.

"Blairy I can't, my head hurts so bad so stop talking." She says, a smile plastered on her sleepy face.

I leave her to her own company, going into my room to do God knows what. I have a day full of completely nothing.

First I had cleaned my room, then I had cleaned out my drawers of all my old papers, organizing everything inside.

Then I went to something extreme; digging out my old painting supplies.

I had gone through odd stages. First I had tried poetry which I wasn't too bad at, I had been in a club at school and had won some awards. And then, I had thought I could draw, which now thinking about it, I couldn't at all.

And the worst one was pottery, talk about a disaster.

And then I went to painting. It's something that helped me get away from things when I was younger.

I open up my bedroom window to let some fresh air seep in as I pour some paint onto a paper plate, letting my paint brush dip into the blue paint.

I decide on an easy painting, the old regular water and sunset one. After getting into an old flannel and shorts, and taking off my shoes I pull my long hair into a pony tail, stupidly still holding the paintbrush in my hand that I had already dipped in paint.

I dont know if some had gotten in my hair, but I didn't care. After tying up my hair I blow away the pieces that had fallen into my sight, letting my paint brush settle onto the canvas before me.

I was lost in my own world for about over an hour until I hear the sound of a door slamming, my eyes widening as I look out my opened window.

I squeeze my eyes shut after spotting the familiar vehicle parked in my driveway. I had actually forgotten that he probably would just show up, a sound of aggravation falling from my lips as I hear a knock at the front door; my paintbrush being tossed into the cup of water placed on the floor beside me.

I stomp downstairs, debating on whether or not to just not open the door at all; and act like I'm gone. But both Sadie and I's cars are here.

I scold myself for not stopping by the bathroom on the way down here to check my appearance- wait, why does that even matter? I hate him.

I open up the door with a dirty look already on my face; while a smirk is displayed on his.

"Why do you have paint on your face?" He instantly asks.

"Because I was painting, what else dumb arse." I say.

He chuckles before walking into my house further, making me press my back against my wooden door in the process.

"Why did you change?" I ask, seeing that he has different clothes on from this morning. He now has on a pair of blue jeans, a white tanktop, and an orange beanie placed over his curls.

"Because, I just did." He shrugs.

"I thought this wasn't a date." I cross my eyebrows at him.

"It's not. Just go get ready." He tells me, pointing to the stairs.

"I don't even want to go." I retaliate.

"You agreed to it, so I think that means you've got to love."

"And what happens if I don't go?" I snap.

A smirk crosses his face as he nears me.

"I'll just stay here...at your house...maybe even in your room?" He asks lowly.

I groan before stepping away from him, hoisting myself onto the staircase as I hear a chuckle emmit from him.

"Wear something sexy." He calls after me.

"Maybe a dress!"

There's no way I'm wearing a dress around Harry and his wandering hands.

I walk into the bathroom next to my room, sighing as I see orange, and blue smudges on my face. I turn the tap on, scrubbing it off until I don't spot anymore. I then apply a little foundation, and mascara.

When I come back out, I waltz into my room to get changed, my eyes widening.

"Harry!" I growl, snatching my bra from his hands.

"What are you doing up here?!" I yell.

He shakes his head, making his curls tousle over his forhead before he pushes them back.

"I was bored." He shrugs, letting out a huff as he falls back onto my bed.

"Harry I was gone for like, five minutes. You're such a pervert." I say, throwing my bra back into its drawer which sits opened.

"Get off my bed. Leave, and let me get dressed." I say.

"No...I think I'm pretty comfty right here. Wanna join?" He asks with a smirk, patting the spot beside him.

I give him a smug look before chucking a pair of shorts from my floor, stomping towards my closet.

"You know, you could change out here!" Harry says as I shut myself in the space.

There's no use in trying to make him leave my room.

I struggle in the small area as I tug off my clothes, hangers falling from behind me.

"You okay in there? I hear a lot of ruckus." Harry says with a laugh.

"I'm fine! And who says ruckus?" I call back.

I get my last leg into my shorts, stepping on a fallen hanger as I set my foot back down.

"Shit! Ow." I mumble to myself, a loud chuckle being heard from Harry. I turn around, my back pressed firmly to the closed door as I search my shirts.

I narrow it down to a simple tank top, pink and flowy. I pull it over my head without ease, shoving sandals on my feet before opening the doors.

"I see you've made quite a mess." Harry says as he looks into the now destroyed closet.

"It was dark. And small." I snap.

"There's a thing called a light smart one." He huffs before standing up, walking out my bedroom door.

I follow him all the way downstairs, Harry not bothering on waiting for me as he walks through my front door, jogging down to his range rover.

Fun fair....yay.