Chapter 31

Fix a heart 

Chapter 31 

"The heart was made to be broken." -Oscar Wilde 

Harry's POV: 

I didn't know when I stopped walking, but I did once I accidentally bump into someone, mumbling a small sorry before continuing down the path of the pier. 

I walk passed all the stores and rides, continuing down until I reached all the resteraunts. I notice the flashing light of the open sign, surprised that its still opened at this time of night as I walk through the doors.  

Blair's POV:  

"Louis stop being a pain in the ass!" I groan, picking up a throw pillow from beside me to hide my face, skittles still being thrown my way. 

"C'mon Blair just open your mouth!" Louis exclaims, the sound of another skittle hitting the pillow making me laugh. 

"Blair!" He shouts again. 

I groan as I let the small pillow fall from my hands, crossing my eyebrows at the weird boy in front of me before I look around the living room.  

Liam and Sadie are facing eachother criss-crossed on the floor seeming to be in a funny conversation, Niall had gone who knows where, and Zayn is on his phone bordelly. And well, Louis is trying to make me catch skittles in my mouth.  

I sigh before turning back to Louis, a red skittle already held between his fingers; ready to shoot from on the floor below the couch from where I sit. I laugh before opening my mouth, raising my eyebrows in amusement as Louis scootches back further until hitting the coffee table behind him.  

He purses his lips in concentration before tossing the skittle, surprisingly making a perfect shot into the small opening of my mouth. 

Louis breaks into shouts of excitement, making me shake my head. The weirdest things can entertain boys. 

"Okay, again." He tells me.  

I was about to obey before I feel a tap on my shoulder, making me turn. 

"Blair can I talk to you?" Niall asks from behind me.  

"But Louis and I are-"  

"No really, we need to talk." He whispers harshly. 

My eyebrows cross in confusion as I stand up, telling Louis to give me a second before following Niall down the hallway.  

"Niall if this is about the thing that happened last night.....I just want to forget about it." I tell him. 

"Harry knows." He blurts out. 

My mouth falls open, my hands raising to run through my long hair.  

"Did you tell him Niall?!" I ask in a harsh whisper so the others can't hear. 

"No! I didn't I swear. I followed him outside and he blew up on me! And then he ran off!" He says back.  

"How in the hell does he know?!" I whisper yell, more to myself than Niall.  

If Niall didn't say anything then that only leaves Sadie who knows, and she wouldn't do that to me would she?  

I couldn't even think over that any longer before realizing that I need to go find Harry and explain everything. Explain what really had happened. 

I turn away from Niall, pacing back and forth in the narrow hallway. 

"Fuck." I whisper under my breath.  

"Where did he go?" I ask, turning to face Niall again. 

"It looked like he was going towards the pier, I don't know." Niall says desperately.