Chapter 27

Fix a heart

Chapter 27

"You can always close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can never close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." -Kolby Myers

Blair's POV:

"Sadie do you really need this much crap?" I grunt, lugging her suitcase down the stairs.

"Blair, it's called being prepared for anything and everything!" She calls from the top of the staircase, her blonde hair hanging over the railings as she peers down at me.

"I think it's more like hoarding!" I shout back, releasing a huff as I lean her heavy suitcase against the wall so it won't tip over; being its full of bricks or something.

"Blair you seriously need to pack more!"

"No, I do not!" I yell upstairs.

I hear my phone ring from the kitchen table, scrambling over to it to see a text from Harry, reminding me that they will be here to pick us up in an hour.

I had talked to Sadie about the trip, and she seemed very excited to go. So, I went along with it. And for with the Harry situation, I'm nervous. He makes me nervous. Even when he looks at me I blush furiously. So now that he knows that I might have feelings for him, that will make it worse.

I don't reply to the text, setting it back down before trumping up the stairs to find Sadie at my dresser, shifting through my clothes that I had left unpacked.

"Sadie, I think all that I have is fine." I laugh, shutting the drawers.

"Fine, whatever but when you run out of clothes don't come running to me." She sighs dramatically, leaving my room to probably go pack more things.

******

Harry lets out a huff after shoving Sadie's bags into the back of the van, shutting the trunk before turning to me with a smile.

"Ready?" He asks.

I shrug my shoulders, "Yeah." I smile.

My cheeks heat as he presses a quick kiss to my forehead before turning around, walking to his side of the car with a small smirk.

I let out a shaky breath, wriggling my fingers before I go to my side of the car.

Harry and I sit in the front. Sadie, Liam and Louis is the middle seats, while Niall and Zayn are in the very back.

"Hey Harry, do you have good music?"

Sadie's head pokes through the opening of the two front seats.

"Yeah, here you go. You can choose." Harry smiles, handing over his iPhone.

I look down to my lap with a small laugh as I hear Louis and Sadie arguing over who gets to choose the first song.

"Lou just let the woman have it." I hear Liam chuckle.

I smirk to myself. He digs her.

"Louis, Harry said I could choose!" I hear Sadie say to Louis.

As I feel my hand being gripped and pulled off my lap, I look up to Harry as his fingers enclose around mine. He raises an eyebrow, as in asking if its okay.

I nod my head softly, color rising to my cheeks as the warmth of his large hand seeps into my own.

"Ha! Now this is a good one!" I hear Louis shout from the back of the car.

Well, I guess he won the battle.

As an unfamiliar tune starts to play through the speakers I tap my foot along to the beat.

"Really Louis? You choose your own music?" I hear Sadie groan.

I cross my eyebrows, "This is you guys?" I ask Harry, surprised.

"Yeah. What you never listened to us before?" He asks me.

"I kind of...avoided it.." I laugh softly.

"Oh, get it." He says.

'Shes not afraid of scary movies, she likes the way we kiss in the dark!'

I laugh as everybody in the back of the car shouts the lyrics.

'So how come she's so afraid of falling in love?'

My mouth parts as I hear Harrys voice in my ear, his raspy voice singing that line to me.

I meet his eyes, a smirk gracing his features; as if he can hear my heart pounding within my chest.

"Watch the road." I whisper to him with a laugh, causing him to look away with the roll of his eyes.

"Hey, Blair." I hear Sadie whisper to me.

I turn my head slightly to be in good hearing reach of her, and to be able to see her.

I see her green eyes flutter between my face, to Harry and I's entwined fingers. I reach over to Sadie with my free hand, slapping her forehead with an evil laugh.

Satisfaction soars through me as she grunts, rubbing her forehead.

"I swear, I'm going to start giving you so much crap about Liam, who, by the way is looking at you right now." I whisper to her.

I see her cheeks turn pink as she looks to the side, meeting Liam's gaze with a small smile.

"You're forehead okay?" He asks her with a laugh.

She giggles shakily, stopping the action of rubbing her forehead.

"No it's fine, completely fine." She answers, shooting me a glare before I turn away, my eye sight once again trailing to the curly haired boy right beside me.

Harrys POV:

When Blair had told me she could come on the trip with us along with Sadie, excitement flooded through me.

Not only have I figured out that she has feelings for me, but now I know that she actually wants to spend time with me. And I want to get to know her better.

Honestly, I want to know everything about her. All the way down to the silliest things. Like her favorite childhood teacher, her favorite tv show, what season is her most favorite, and even what her favorite superhero is.

"Louis!" I hear Sadie groan from behind us.

Probably arguing with Louis again.

Oh, and I did give Liam some crap about Sadie. I can tell when he likes a girl. He will always take her side even over one of us boys, and he will laugh at anything she says.

I never understood what was able to keep Louis and Zayn in a relationship with Eleanor and Perrie. I never really understood how any relationships lasted to be honest. And my mother and fathers divorce didn't bring any positive thoughts to my already negative ones on relationships.

But...then Blair comes along. Well I guess you could say, comes back into my life. And then I realized, it's the person that makes you want to stay in a relationship.

It's not some kind of commitment, or an oath or something that you have to make to be able to stay with the person. I'm not even in a relationship with Blair and she's already got me in a hold. I don't even feel the need to look at other girls.

It's only her.

It's only Blair.

Authors note: Hey guys! I know some of you guys are saying you think Lidie has ruined the story, but it's happening anyways haha. Of course the story will still be mainly on Blair and Harry! But every story needs more than one focus. So, I hope you like how the story is going so far and feel free to say what you think in a comment:) and vote please! Read my new fanfic heartbeat!