Chapter 25

Fix a heart

Chapter 25

"Passion, it lies in all of us, sleeping... waiting... and though unwanted... unbidden... it will stir... open its jaws and howl. It speaks to us... guides us... passion rules us all, and we obey. What other choice do we have? Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love... the clarity of hatred... and the ecstasy of grief. It hurts sometimes more than we can bear. If we could live without passion maybe we'd know some kind of peace... but we would be hollow... Empty rooms shuttered and dark. Without passion we'd be truly dead." -Joss Whedon

Harrys POV:

Once I had dropped Blair off at her house things weren't as hyped up as they were before. The boys and I only conversed slightly until we reached my house. Maybe it's just me, maybe I'm making this awkward. Just be yourself Harry. Stop thinking that they are disappointment and angry with you. They aren't.

I get brought away from my thoughts by a knock on my front door, knowing who it is as I hop to me feet, a smile on my face.

****

Blair's POV:

I look down at my paper plate at my half eaten pizza, picking at a piece of pepperoni.

I hear another giggle emit from Sadie, looking up to see her talking with Liam again; looking at something on his phone that he's showing her.

Right when we got here they started talking. They hit it off pretty well.

"They sure are getting along aren't they."

The feeling of his breath on my ear made me turn, Harrys green eyes looking at me. Chills spread over my body, his familiar scent of coffee, with a mix of his cologne wafting through my mind.

I laugh quietly with a shake of my head, "Yeah, they are huh?" I say.

He chuckles softly, and I hope to god that its not because he noticed the affect he had on me.

"You guys seem to be getting on fine." I tell him, making sure none of the other boys could hear me.

He shrugs his wide shoulders, "Yeah."

I purse my lips, knowing that Harry is still holding onto those negative thoughts. And he needs to just let them go, and have fun with this time he has with his friends.

"Let's watch a movie." I tell him.

He seems to ponder over it for a moment, but nods his head.

"Hey guys, why don't we watch a movie?" I suggest.

"Oh yeah!" Niall shouts, hopping up from the kitchen chair.

I laugh, following after everybody as they rise from the table to go into the living room.

As the four other boys argue on which movie to watch I settle into the couch cushions, Sadie plopping down next to me. Harry approaches, his actions hesitant as he slowly sits down beside me. My heart thumps, our legs touching.

"The house at the end of the street?" Niall suggests.

Sadie grunts, but I don't really care. I've never been one to get scared easily. So we end up settling on that movie, besides Sadie's liking.

Halfway through the movie Sadie is clutching onto me, having to restrain myself from shrugging her grip off. Oh, what best friends put up with.

"Why don't you hang onto Liam instead?" I tease Sadie quietly.

Her grip on my arm tightens, making me squeal at the harsh action.

"Calm down hulk." I sigh.

"You scared?"