Morning After (Funny/Cute-ish/Dirty-ish?)

Happy (Late) Thanksgiving Guys!! Even though this imagine has nothing  to do with Thanksgiving I still wanna tell you guys that. Hope you all ate a lot. I am thankful for all of my followers, thank you!

Dedicated to ladysavagettu

"Shit!" Diamond looked around the unfamiliar room, instantly knowing she was somewhere she had no business being. Who was next to her made her regret it all, it was not suppose to be a one night stand. He just came up to her, his slick words and her foggy brain from consuming too much alcohol made her fall into his trap. His naked body was so close to hers, his arm draped around her waist.

"What have I done?" She whispers.

His handsome sleeping face glowing with the help of the sunlight coming through the curtains. She couldn't believe this, she's pretty sure that this was only a one night stand. She wanted more than that, she wanted a relationship. Damn Alcohol.

August is his name, her high school crush. She could never get enough courage to actually talk to him so she never did. Both growing up and now just recently, or more like yesterday getting back in touch she thought she had a chance. She had a plan-ish? Sneak out and make it look like nothing happened. Bingo. All she had to do was get the hell out of the bed.

She grabbed his wrist, ever so lightly pulling it off of her waist. The hardest part would be getting out of the bed without waking him. Diamond slid slowly, inch by inch stopping occasionally when he moved. When she finally reached the end of the bed, she slid down the side, butt first out the bed.

She all but walked to the very nice looking bathroom, looking at herself in the mirror. Recalling the last 24hrs, but she could only remember half. Her neck and collarbone covered with different sized and shaped hickeys. Looking down all she was wearing was a red lace thong. Sighing she walked back to his room quietly, observing how beautiful his house is. When she made it back she damned near had a heart attack. He wasn't there. No sign of him, and she knows she didn't hear him walk past.

"Fuck." She hissed. Now she felt like she was in a scary movie, one wrong move and she's fucked.

She scurried to reclaim her clothes, which were spread out in different places. She found her heels and purse but couldn't find her dress or bra.

"Just my luck." How was she suppose to leave with clothes?

She took a breath and went the to the bedroom door, giving her a view of the whole room. Where the hell could it be?

"Looking for these?"

At the sound of his voice she screamed, stumbling more into the room and falling flat onto her butt. She touched her chest, her heart pounding faster than when she first woke up.

"Oh my god." She fell back and covered her eyes in embarrassment.

"Woah, I didn't mean to scare you. I just thought you left." He made his way towards her, helping her stand to her feet.

"Are you alright ma?"

She nodded covering herself while gladly taking her bra and dress.

"I've seen it all already." He chuckled.

"Yeah and you've explored it too." She mumbled, but low enough.

"Yes you taste absolutely delicious. And by the looks of it your body shows that, " He smirked, indicating to the hickeys while licking his lips shamelessly.

Her cheeks turned red, the comment making her drop her bra on accident.

"Uhh--I g-gotta -go." She picked up her bra and tried to walk past him. Why hasn't tried to put her clothes on yet?

"Oh no you don't Diamond." He blocked her from going anywhere.

"Where do you think you are going?" He stalked closer to her as if she was his prey. Now she remembers, it was that very look that caused her to bed him.

"I-I, you see, uh-h." She stutters, backing away from him.

"You look so sexy in my room, only in that thong....Actually I prefer you completely naked." His voice was slow and seductive.

With every word he spoke she backed up, until she backed up against the damn dresser. He stalked towards her, looking down at her with hunger.

"Actually..." She ducked down walked past him. "I-uhh-Have.....a boyfriend." She rushed out, mentally slapping herself.

"No you don't."

She chewed the inside of her lip.

"You see Um August..this." She pointed at him and herself. "Isn't going to work."

"And why is that?"

"I-don't want just a one night stand."

"I know."

"I know you probably want just tha- wait huh?"

He walked up to her, this time she didn't back away.

"I said I know." He smirked yet again.

"Ho-how?" She asked and finally tried to put on her clothes, but he stopped her.

"Keep them off. And I've always been interested in you, just never knew how you felt. Plus Trasia told me how you felt. Didn't think you would still be down for a nigga after all these years."

Damn Trasia

"You what?" Her eyes widened as she stopped in place.

"Diamond, why am I having to repeat myself?" He sighed

"I heard you, it's just....so this isn't going to be a one night stand?"

He shook his head, taking the clothes out of her hands and throwing them to the side.

"No." He whispered, leaning down and kissing her lips. Within seconds she kissed back, she loved the way their lips molded together. His hands grabbing the side of her neck firmly, pulling her into the kiss more. Her hand grabbed onto his arm, deepening the kiss.

"Fuck," she sighed out.

His lips departed from hers.

"Are you staying or going?" His eyes filled with want.

"Staying."

*
Kik : alldopeimagines
Tumblr: Alldopeimagines
So Vote👍 Comment💭 and Share👥

🎀