Conditions

This could be a series depending on how many people want a part two and so on. So if you want a part two then comment.

(August is not famous and doesn't have those tattoos)

**********

"Ericka! One through the door." Stacy yelled, taking someone's order at the register.

"Okay," I shouted back.

I grabbed my apron, menus and my order book, walking out from behind the counter and to the man who stood at the door. He wore black sunglasses with a white cane. He looked no older than 26 and very handsome. So why did he need a cane? I walked over to him introducing myself.

"Um hi sir. My name is Ericka and I will be your waitress today." I smiled. "If you will follow me this way, I will show you, your seat." I said, turing around and walking towards my section. I turned back around when I heard no footsteps. He was still standing by the door, did he not hear me? I walked back to him, raising my eyebrow at him.

"Excuse me sir?" I said louder.

That got his attention because his head turned my way, looking down at me. "I will be your waitress for the day, can you follow me?" I repeated, but louder this time.

He smiled at me, showing his beautiul white teeth and nodded. "Right this way." I mumbled. I started walking towards my section again, which is by the counter. I stopped at an open table and moved to the side so he could sit. He folded his white cane up sitting down, but he kept his glasses on. I placed two means in front of him. One for drinks an one for food.

"Would you like any appetizers?"

He shook his head, still making himself comfortable.

"Okay, Well I will let you look through the menu and I'll be back in a bit But just so you have a reference I love the Deluxe BLT with the bottomless fries." I smiled at him and when he nodded I  was about to walk away  when he stopped me.

"Oh um Ericka?" The way he said my name, it rolled off his tongue. Like he's been saying for a while.

"Um yes?" I walked back over to him.

"I already know what I want. I will like to order it now." His smiled up at me again.

"Oh well okay. What will you like?" I pulled my order book from my pocket and flipped to an empty page.

"Coincidently I like the Deluxe BLT with the Bottomless fries."

I wrote it down. "And to drink?"

"A lemonade would be fine."

I wrote down his order and picked up his untouched menu. "Okay I will place your order and be back with your drinks."

I rushed to the back to the counter and walked towards Stacy. "Stacy who is that man?"

I pointed towards the guy I just sat.

"Oh him? He's a regular. Always comes between 1 and 3....Weird. He's never came at this time." She said giving the people their food and receipt.

Makes sense of why I haven't seen him. You have the pm shift.

"So does he order the same thing?"

"Ericka. You sure are intrigued in August." She stopped and looked at you.

"August?" You flushed.

"Yes August. And to answer your question no. One day he orders coffee or soup or food. He has mesmerized the whole menu front to back. You know with his condition and all." She said and walked to get some pennies for the register