The Bet (Sad)

You and August have been dating for almost a year. Everything was going great until you over heard something.

You were on your way downstairs when you stopped at the top of the stair case.

"Yeah man I'm calling off the deal." what it sounds like August talking to someone.

"Man fr I'm calling the deal off. I'm in love with her and I don't want to hurt her. And I love her."

"This was a stupid bet anyway, i don't know why I agreed anyway."

A tear slipped from your eye.

Did he get with me because of a bet?

Did he really love me?

Your heart was acing with pain and hurt.

You wiped the tear from your eye. And walked downstairs slowly. You stopped at the bottom of the stair case, waiting for him to end the call.

"Fine man I owe you a hundred dollars now bye before she hears me."

Oh..i cost a hundred dollars.

He ended the call placing his phone on the coffee table infront of him.

He looked up meeting eye contact with your hurt eyes.

He his eyes widened while he stood up.

"How much of that did you hear?" he asked rubbing his neck nervously looking down.

You were speechless, your were hurt.

You shook your head and walked into the kitchen.

"Bae wait" he said grabbing your wrist.

You yanked it back.

"I HATE YOU.....I fucking HATE YOU!" You screamed.

He came closer to you hugging you.

You pushed him.

"NO! All this time you got together with me because of a bet! A fucking bet! I knew I shouldn't have got with you. Every body was like no Y/N don't get with him, he's playing, or better yet this one. He DOESN'T LOVE YOU.......it's so funny how I though this was forever."

"Bab-"

"DON'T call me that" you hissed.

"Y/N I know this is bad, but I'm sorry. But I love you so much. I called off the bet and everything because I love you" he started.

"How long have this bet been going on?" You asked.

"Baby don-"

"HOW long"

He sighed.

"11 months" he replied.

"11 MONTHS? 11 FUCKING MONTHS AUGUST! THATS ABOUT HOW LONG WE HAVE BEEN DATING" you burst out in tears.

"I hate you....i hate you so much." You said crying and speaking through your teeth.

"I love you so much, I gave up so much for you. All the shit people say on website about me I ignore. Do you know I feel? No you don't. I...I just can't!" you yelled.

"August it's over" you said.
*
Kik: alldopeimagines
Tumblr: alldopeimagines
So Vote👍 Comment💭 and Share👥
-🎀