Gone (Sad)

It was the middle of the night. 3 a.m to be exact and I still was not asleep. I was laying in my bed staring up the ceiling and imagining that the plane white wall was the sky with thousands and millions of stars, starts that I used to count. Usually a beautiful girl would lay next to me. Wearing my shirt and her hair open going down her shoulder. She would giggle when I would tell her that I was trying to count stars inside my room. She would tell me that I was insane but then she would try to count them too. And she would beat me at it. Always. After a while her eyes would get heavy but she would fight to keep them open. She would yawn but try to hide it. And I would notice and chuckle slightly and tell her to go to sleep. She would whine and tell me that she wants to spent as much as time as she can with me. But I would just kiss her softly on her pink lips tell her that I was going nowhere and that we would meet in our dreams. And It was true. Every time when god was nice to me and I could finally close my eyes and sleep I met her. We would meet at the beach. She would kiss me she would hug me. She would be there. It was quite scary actually. I always knew that it was a dream but I could feel her. I could feel her warm body on mine. I could feel the waves splash against my feet. I could feel the sand. I could feel everything. And the lack in my heart who was arching so badly when I was awake was gone. Filled with love, filled with hope. And every damn time when I woke up my heart was hurting again and my tears were flowing down my face. I would try to stop myself from sobbing I would try to smile to stop the pain but no matter how many times and how hard I tried I'd end up smashing walls ripping posters off throwing stuff everywhere.

When I looked at my clock it was now 4 a.m and I completely gave up sleeping. I sighed standing up and rubbing my face awake. I slipped on my shoes and walked to the beach. On the exact spot we met. I sat down and looked at the ocean. The moon was shining bright just like the stars. I laid back on my back and started counting.

"One" I whispered and I remembered our first kiss.

"Two" I remembered how I asked her out.

"Three" I remembered our first fight

"Four" I remembered our first time.

"Five" I remembered her being ill.

"Six" I remembered her getting diagnosed with cancer.

"Seven" I remembered her breaking down in front of me.

"Eight" I remembered shouting at the doctor why they couldn't help her.

"Nine" I remembered her getting weaker with each day.

"Ten" I remembered me shaving her head.

"Eleven" I remembered shaving my head too.

"Twelve" I remembered her crying every night.

"Thirteen" I remembered her breathing.

"Fourteen" I remembered our last kiss.

"Fifteen" I remembered our last time.

"Sixteen" I remembered holding her dead body.

"Seventeen" I remembered me trying to shake her awake.

"Eighteen" I remembered kissing her cold lips.

"Nineteen" I remembered her funeral.

"Twenty" I forgot to say goodbye

.

This imagine is from hornyjack. I did not writ this imagine. though I wanted to share it with you guys.

Kik: alldopeimagines
Tumblr: alldopeimagines
So Vote👍 Comment💭 and Share👥
-🎀