Studio Fun

@kendriaellis0

18. "You're going to get it when we get home."
23. "You mean the thing you were begging me for?"

*

Insects, one thing that never agreed with Kendra. Two subjects that should not be in the same sentence. Bugs leave her alone she will leave them alone.

Kendra sat next to August's producer, watching August beautifully sing a song into the microphone that was connected to the stand. He asked her to come and see how the music was made, and being a supportive and curious girlfriend she agreed.

The man next to her pressed buttons slid switches and turned knobs. So many buttons she does not know how they remember everything.

As the song comes to a close August ends with a high note. Kendra stares at his face, mesmerized by him. He never fails to hold her attention.

When the song ends the man who's named Kevin presses, even more, buttons.

"Great August, take 10," Kevin spoke as he presses yet another button. He gets up and asks Kendra and August if they would like a snack or something.

Both shakes there heads and Kevin leaves the two.

Kendra watches him leave when the door shuts she curiously examines all the buttons. August comes into the room and watches her.

"Don't break or touch nothing." He smirks, knowing she won't listen to him anyway.

"Yeah, yeah." She waves a hand at him and presses a small black button. Out of nowhere the song August just sung comes through the room in loud waves, scaring her.

Lightly freaking out Kendra starts pressing random buttons. Other music started to play, some in high pitched, low pitch, auto tone and all.

"What the hell!" She gasped out finally pushing the right one. "Fucking hell." She slumps against the chair and huffs.

"Told you."

She rolls her eyes and just sits there, spinning in the chair. After about a minute and becoming dizzy she stops. She fells something crawling on her arm. Not paying attention to it she brushes it off, thinking it was maybe her hairs standing up.

"Having fun there?" August smiles down at her.

"You know what, I actually a-" She felt something again but this time she stopped to look. A bug! A fucking bug. Not any bug, a spider. In an instinct of panic Kendra started to breathe hard, she slowly rose her arm up away from her body.

"Au-Auggie." She squeals out.

"Hmm." His eyebrow raise as he sees her situation.

"Umm," she points towards the intruder, trying to slightly shake him off.

As he sees what she's gesturing towards, he starts laughing. He bends over at the waist, holding his stomach.

"Oh, this is hilarious." He wipes his tears with the back of his hand.

"August!" Tears are starting to form, her vision becoming cloudy. "Oh, you're so going to get it when we get home." She hissed.

"Oh, so now you're threatening me? Why should I help you then?"

The whole time they were talking the spider crawls up her arm.

"August, I swear! He is fucking moving, get him off!" She tries to blow on it but he doesn't move, she's surprised it hasn't bit her yet.

"Oh but why. This is the best."

To make it even better other people from August's crew comes in.

"What's all this commotion?" Kevin asks, with about 5 other people behind him.

August turns towards them, completely forgetting about Kendra.

"There's a spider on Kendra's arm." He says calmly like it's just a walk in the park.

"Eww!" Two girls shriek. "Help her and get the damn thing off," Layla yells at him. "You're an ass August," Payton adds.

"Yea, an ass that pays you." He chuckles turning back to Kendra.

She looks at Kevin for help, but he just looks sympathetic.

"Oh, I fucking hate all of you."

"August it seems like you are the only one that can actually get this spider off of me, so I will wait to dump you after you get it off. Now will you please for the love of all things holy, get this spider off my arm."

August saw to her pleads and got the spider off, but as soon as he got it, the fucker bit Kendra. All that time it had spent on her arm it now wants to but her.

"Owww! Fuck!" She jumps up from the chair and grabs her arm in agony.

Everyone looked a Kendra with wide eyes.

"Does this mean you're spider women now?" August jokes after killing it.

"You fucking asshole. You're in the dog house." She glared. At that moment, everyone scrambled out.

"Kendra, you can hardly spend a day with out daddy's dick. You know that thing you're always begging me for?"

"No, but I sure as hell know you can't spend a day without my tight pussy. You know that thing you cum in after only 2 minutes?"

*
I'm going in order by the date submitted. If you requested on kik. Please re request

That last line tho.

Kik: alldopeimagines
Tumblr: alldopeimagines
So Vote👍 Comment💭 and Share👥
-🎀