I'll Pay

14 "I said I'll pay the bill."
23 "You mean the thing you were begging me for?"
@bigsisbria

*

"Thank you." I said, walking into the luxurious restaurant. Everything looked expensive and elegant.

"Table for 4." August told the host, while rubbing up and down my side.

"Right this way." We followed him to a table near the back by the window, away from a lot of attention.

"Here are your menus your waiter will be around to get your order. Please enjoy."

"Thank you."

August pulled out my chair, as I walked around to sit.

"Such a gentlemen." I winked, smiling up at him.

"Anything for you princess." He smirked and winked back. His winks always make me blush, making my face heat up instantly. He chuckled and took his own seat.

"What time did Jasmine and Kevin say they were coming?" As soon as he said that they both walked up to us. I quickly got up, hugging my sister and her fiancé .

"Bria! You look so lovely." She squealed. "You do to girl."

"Hey Sis." Kevin hugged me with a smile.

"Hey Kev." August and Kevin exchange hand shakes and August and Jasmine hugs.

As we finished our greetings we sat, making small talk about life, Jasmine's weeding, embarrassingly when I was going to get married. Which only made me look at August.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen. I am Miranda and I will be your waitress today.

"Can I please start you off with some drinks." She asked taking out her notepad and pen from her apron.

After ordering drinks she walked away. Everyone then look down to their menus and stared looking for something to eat. Jasmine and Kevin started their own conversation, giggling and stuff.

"What are you getting?" I asked, leaning over toward August.

"Not sure yet. You?"

"Not sure either." I sat straight, continuing looking over my menu when I felt something brush against my thigh. I glanced down and saw August's hand resting on my thigh. He started rubbing small circle, grabbing them occasionally. I looked up at him with wide eyes, glancing at Jasmine and Kevin from my peripheral vision. They weren't paying attention to us but his traveling hand was enough to make my cheeks heat up.

"August stop."

"Huh?" Jasmine perked up, looking at us and so did Kevin.

My heart started beating fast, wearing a short dress with exposing underwear was not a good idea. And the fact the August didn't stop.

I tried focusing on them but his hand...right on me. His fingers pressed against my clothed sex. Heat pooled between my legs as I bit my lips.

"Did you say something Bria?"

"Oh no,-uhh no." I forced out, tightening my grip on the menu.

"Hmm, okay." She said, raising an eyebrow at me before turning her attention away.

"August I'm serious." I tried saying forcefully, but the moan that was bubbling up made me just sound needy.