Imagine (Sad/Makeup)

Me and August are at the mall, and to be more specific we are at Twelve Oaks Mall which is in Michigan, and we have been here for about 2 hours. Not for shopping, but we are here because of a stupid meet and greet.

"Ugh" I groaned "When is this over?" I said way passed irritated.

"Yeah" he said while signing this girl cd.

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!! that's all I fucking hear. He's been saying 'yeah' all day today. I walked away, knowing that August is to wrapped up in his meet greet to notice. I walked into Nordstrom to shop and keep my mind off stuff.

August P.O.V

We've been up here for like 2 hours and I know Y/N wants to go home. Because she asked my every 20 minutes. This girl comes up to me smiling hard, I'm glad I have the fans I do.

"Hey, what's ur name"

"Destiny" she said looking around for somebody.

To Destiny I wrote, signed her CD and gave it to her. I smiled at her.

"Umm we're is Y/N I wanted to take a picture with you both." She said holding the camera.

I looked around and didn't see Y/N, I could of sworn she was right her. I stood up and announced something.

"Umm sorry everybody but I have to go, we can reschedule this for another day, or if you guys can wait until I get back." I said while walking away.

Where could she be.

Maybe Pink or Maybe Champs-- My thoughts were interrupted by some girls screaming.

"OMG ITS AUGUST ALSINA" She screamed

The other girl with her said "Hey why aren't you with Y/N? She's in Nordstrom looking sad"

I didn't let her finish I ran to Nordstrom which was on the other side of the Mall. I walked in looking around, trying to find her. Then I heard another girl scream.

"OMG it's Y/N"

Well I guess I found her. I walked up there to where the girl was screaming and I saw Y/N looking kinda freaked out.

I jogged over to her and the same girl screamed when she saw me too.

"AHHHH, I LOVE YOU AUGUST" she said jumping up and down.

"Yeah" I said grabbing Y/N and walking away.

"Bae I'm sorry, I should of been paying attention to you, can you forgive me" he asked looking sorry.

"Yes" you said smiling putting your arms around his neck and kissing him.

"AWWWW" a big crowd of people screamed. Fans with tears in their eyes.

You guys smiles at the fans. and August continues his meet and Greet.
*
Kik: alldopeimagines
Tumblr: alldopeimagines
So Vote👍 Comment💭 and Share👥
-🎀